QT Tank Questions

Toby Flenderson

Ie for example.nood i could say your fish died, and its all your fauly or same with your tank crash, but did i, no. Is it. No. So why the hell wpuld someone say that to.me and say im he ******* i didnt eant drama.i wanted to.vpice my.opinipn but excuse.me for my lack of knowledge and gill i rather have a half empty baby tank full of stonies then your tank. You continue to be rude for why boss.

Nice pic of my tank right there. :)

You see that open brain, I'm pretty proud of it.

Btw this is my FIRST reef. And I did just finish the cycle about two weeks prior to this picture.

And I apologize my frags haven't grown to colonies in 1 1/2 months

So again. You win.. Cause this isn't goin to end unless I give up on my opinions obviously.

I'm really not trying to insult either of your tanks, I just find both of your comments a little odd???

You started this whole arguement cause "my fish died from my shortxomings". I just dont understand why im not intitled to post my beliefs, but you are.. and noob thats ehat i was doing never said i was the most knowledgablr at all. Never once. Just shared my opinions succes and losses only to him be rude abot my losses as if we all havent lost somethig. I honestly could care less ehst either of you think of me i was trying to tell flenderson what i believe so he can jave a more rounded opinion. But in all reality now i look like an ***. Nothing to do or say now besides who cares. He will do whst he does, i just dont know why someone would insult another person over their losses point being i didnt say its YOUR fault for your stuff dying which is rediculous for how much we all care about our reefs.

WRONG. You lost your fish due to your own shortcomings. Had you maintained healthy and happy fish there is no reason for you to have lost a "handful" of them. I will concede that some strains of ick are possibly stronger than others causing the discrepancy in individuals experience however in your case the most logical explanation seems to be inexperience. I find it amusing that you argue what you have read against what others have experienced first hand' date=' do you really think we haven't read the same articles???[/quote']

I just got done reading most of this thread i skipped a lot of it due to all the drama I was hoping at first of learning something useful about ick which i did in the first few pages and then I dont know how or why but there has been way too much drama and bickering on this thread I find it so sad that people cant come on this forum and just post your opion and leave it at that everyone is going to have different experiences that what is supposed to make these forums so great i would rather learn from personal experiences than read what different websites that state they are true and scientific and all or reading from online stores for all that info is hit and miss imo its impossible for everyone on this forum to agree with your personal experiences but by posting them someone can learn something just please everyone stop attacking others and taking things persaonally just post your opinions and leave it at that nothing more was being asked by the person that started the thread and dont be upset if the originator of the thread doesnt go with your experience Ive personally have had ick several times in different tanks with different fish and have helped others with it as well and each time have had to try different measures to battle it imo/ime every tank is different every fish is different just because you have a sps tank or lps tank or a blue tang and someone else does too does not mean that they are the same in any way please if everyone could just stop the drama and bickering I started going on this forum a little over a year ago and have loved it all up until the past few months due to all the drama its so sad that such an amazing thing can be ruined for others well thats my opinion and im leaving it at that thanks

• Like 1