Sign in to follow this  
Emerald525

SPS GOC Final Results!!!!!

FF Gift card for me

Bicyclebill already picked that.

Good job everyone (clap) I still feel bad for killing poor little stumpy though (sad)

Yeah sorry you didn't make it all the way to the end Thomas. RIP stumpy (sad) I'm sure between J-dog and Noobtosalts frankenfrag we can get you another one. :)

I guess I would take the CUC then unless you are going to continue to ignore

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13205[/ATTACH]

Okay you got it. Kris you're up!

I am sorry it has taken me so long I keep forgetting. If its still availible I will take the Kent Scraper.

Thanks

What???:eek: Forget about picking a prize? How could you Kris?(sad) :p I have you down for the Kent scraper. Next up to pick is Rick T.(clap)

Whoot!! I'm just glad the little guy survived!

I'll go with the tongs. Spare tongs is always a good thing

Have you down! Matty your turn. We have the 10 dollar CUC from Premium Aquarium and the sand from premium aquarium

I will take the $10 cuc from TPA! (clap)

You got it! Hewey you are up!

Please add my CUC certificate back into the available choices

Thanks

Great! We still have 2 gift cards left! (clap)

Congrats guys' date=' in definitely getting in the next sps grow out[/quote']

This was fun! It's always interesting to see how much variability in growth people got. I am amazed at the growth Noobtosalt got out of a little biocube. Also J-dog's growth in a month was amazing!

Okay Randy. I have you down. Islandoftiki is next!

All right everyone has made their picks. Thanks all! Bigjohnwoody wants to donate his sand to the club auction at the meeting (clap) as it is not worth shipping all the way to Sutherlin! Congrats to the Noobtosalt J-dog and Bicyclebill for being in the top 3. Congrats to everyone who made it to the end!

Fun contest! The green slimer was my first SPS frag. It prompted me to add a small handful of other SPS frags to my tank. All of which are doing awesome! I can't wait to see what the green slimer does when it's finally done encrusting!

Just wanted to say thank you (clap) to all of the sponsors that donated prizes and to Kim (clap) for doing all the hard work in running growout. I am very happy with my prize (rock2) Bag O Sand perfect timing as I was just getting ready to buy more sand =)

Just wanted to say thank you (clap) to all of the sponsors that donated prizes and to Kim (clap) for doing all the hard work in running growout. I am very happy with my prize (rock2) Bag O Sand perfect timing as I was just getting ready to buy more sand =)

You're welcome Jeramy! Can't wait to see how the new tank turns out!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk