My biocube.

SteveHash-fish20

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got it from woodys actually, was looking everywhere for good shaped rocks then found that old sps colony lol, and had to take it plugs fit so easy all over the place.

Yeah I'm happy as this Is my FIRST official reef tank.

I'll be upgrading within the year I'm sure (whistle)

Thank you though zach, and I agree about the black sand this is probably what I'm most happy with out of the little changes, it was $5 more, but looks 100x better IMO

just some friendly advice.... I'd move that monti cap lower in the tank. If you leave it on top' date=' it will eventually shade out everything under it. That stuff grows fast and gets huge. Tank looks great![/quote']

Literally thought of that the other day and moved it to the the left side of the tank where no LS is and it should be good for awhile as it has a lot of room to cover before it hangs over and shades, but yeah! Thanks for the advice, I took those pics the day my roommate moved them over from his tank that's just where he placed them til I got home to move em.

Sweet snag from GB' date=' gotta love their corals and prices! You sure have that green acan pretty shaded...I have some on top and they are fine lol, you sure your not shading too much?[/quote']

Green acan? You mean the favia? Yeah I got him jut recently and was shading before and bringing him out he's now on my frag rack a little above mid level in the tank, and as for acans I got one kind that I've slowly pushed out and hates fully being out compared to shaded, idk why but whenever he's out he shrivels up from getting too much light, I also have a baby breath fav that could look like green acans I suppose but I got them recently as well and am just shading them and pushing them out, but they to have been more sucked in it looks like when I push them out.