Am i the only one?

PowderBlue

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy this thread cause were all angry. And now its all about how we do love or hate Upscales. Why did it come to this haha, oh and kim calm down their would never be an oppurtunity to any lfs in oregon if there wasnt 20 plus years reliability in the same brick and mortar store to build up the hobby to begin with. So you opening your own store is badically credit to them, someone HAS to be the OTHER guy

Alright folks we all need a deep breathe and a beer (drinking)

We all have our personal preferences on shops and what they do or don't do. Its alright to have different opinions its what makes a forum good, different viewpoints come together and bring new ideas. There is no reason to bash each other for them.

Besides I think this thread is about haggling and lowballing (backtotopic)

So glad I checked the drama club boards again to see how people are doing... See you in another six months when I forget how negative and childish this forum is. Maybe you'll have grown up a bit by then. But I doubt it, same **** every single time I come here. (cussing)

So glad I checked the drama club boards again to see how people are doing... See you in another six months when I forget how negative and childish this forum is. Maybe you'll have grown up a bit by then. But I doubt it' date=' same **** every single time I come here. (cussing)[/quote']

I actually don't see it here very much. Any board will have drama though. I don't see much wrong with stating your opinion, but it gets to the point where it's counter-productive because no one is open-minded enough to actually change their opinion.

Very few of the sponsors we have participate on the forum anymore.

When was the last time anybody walked into a local store and anything had changed or the owner said "we saw that thread on PNWMAS and are gonna change our ways"? When was the last time any of the sponsors spoke up in any of these threads?

No one on here is going to convince anyone else to change their opinion of a store.

You never close your eyes any more when I kiss your lips And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips You're trying hard not to show it baby but baby, baby I know it

You've lost that loving feeling, oh that loving feeling You've lost that loving feeling, now it's gone, gone, gone

Now there's no tenderness in your eyes when I reach for youAnd girl you're starting to criticize little things I doIt makes me just feel like crying baby 'cause babySomething beautiful's dying

You've lost that loving feeling, oh that loving feelingBring back that loving feeling, now it's gone, gone, goneAnd I can't go on, no oh oh

Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for youIf you would only love me like you used to doWe had a love, a love, a love you don't find every daySo don't, don't, don't let it slip away

Bring back that loving feeling, oh that loving feelingBring back that loving feeling, now it's gone, gone, goneAnd I can't go on, no oh oh

Read more: THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS - YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVING FEELING LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/youve-lost-that-loving-feeling-lyrics-the-righteous-brothers.html#ixzz259eMWpSh

Copied from MetroLyrics.com

Well like its been stated people will have different experiences with stores. I myself have had issues with different store owners and have always worked them out... Sometimes it takes several months to do it! IE i remember a certain mummy eye originality issue that i was involved in and it was all good in the end.

I have been in this hobby longer then some of you have been alive. 20+ years of doing this. I was growing SPS corals in the early nineties when Travis (upscales) and Shaun (waves) where the only two guys in portland area who could successfully keep SPS corals. I have learned a lot from those two, i have had my disagreements with them, but always in the end it gets worked out. Maybe instead of coming on here and *****ing about your experience you go talk to the owners. They tend to be nice understanding people. We all have our off days and maybe you came in on one of those days. Its always worth giving a store a couple tries. If you still dont like it, then there is nothing keeping you from not going there.

You never close your eyes any more when I kiss your lips And there's no tenderness like before in your fingertips You're trying hard not to show it baby but baby, baby I know it

You've lost that loving feeling, oh that loving feeling You've lost that loving feeling, now it's gone, gone, gone

Now there's no tenderness in your eyes when I reach for youAnd girl you're starting to criticize little things I doIt makes me just feel like crying baby 'cause babySomething beautiful's dying

You've lost that loving feeling, oh that loving feelingBring back that loving feeling, now it's gone, gone, goneAnd I can't go on, no oh oh

Baby, baby, I get down on my knees for youIf you would only love me like you used to doWe had a love, a love, a love you don't find every daySo don't, don't, don't let it slip away

Bring back that loving feeling, oh that loving feelingBring back that loving feeling, now it's gone, gone, goneAnd I can't go on, no oh oh

Read more: THE RIGHTEOUS BROTHERS - YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVING FEELING LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/youve-lost-that-loving-feeling-lyrics-the-righteous-brothers.html#ixzz259eMWpSh

Copied from MetroLyrics.com

Lmao now THAT'S funny!!

Dude you seriously annoy me.. Why do you keep quoting my posts? Have I ear of an Oregon tort? No lol I've NEVER heard of this fascinating blue thing you talk about what is it kriz2fer? Btw your name is soooo creative Travis make that for you?

Yes I've heard of a tort AND A LOT OF PPL OWN THEM, that's cool that Travis helped, AGAIN I've said NOTHING bad about the dudes coral besides his 3or 40 aren't that great and his fish are overpriced he has scopas tangs at $35 when they were at $25 the week before. Inflation? Must be from all that sps hes putting in his red sea max, but it's cool cause he grows sps right? What does that have to do with overpricing a fish?

Anything? Okay he's a pioneer so is Steve tyree. In all reality Travis can grow coral would his shop still be open in Florida? Probably not.. So get off your high horse. Do you even know Travis or do you just always talk this high about him?

And stop quoting me I'm done with this thread cause it's pointless..

Hey I wasn't trying to attack you personally and if I offended you I'm sorry. I'm sure your a great person with a lots to bring to the table and a good asset to the club. I was only trying to help you understand the store a little better and I probably went about in the wrong manner.

Hey I wasn't trying to attack you personally and if I offended you I'm sorry. I'm sure your a great person with a lots to bring to the table and a good asset to the club. I was only trying to help you understand the store a little better and I probably went about in the wrong manner.

It's cool man, No worries were cool. Just felt like you were saying I don't know anything about upscales but eh it's cool. No hard feeling and I as well apologize.

Maybe someone should close this thread though. Lol (hint hint)

Actually I am one of the nicest poeple you'll ever meet' date=' until some one gives credit where it's not due. I'm sorry they didn't give us the Oregon Tort mother nature did and that's who I'll give credit too. Here's there credit (hey cool name).[/quote']

I think Shaun named it??? Not really sure but the fact still remains that if Travis hadn't saved that colony then "natures gift" would be a white skeleton in someones sump; instead it lives on in countless tanks around the world and there is no one but Travis to thank for that. apparently if you had been there YOU would have saved it which means that you are a better reefer than Shaun... <====== insert sarcasm here

It's cool man, No worries were cool. Just felt like you were saying I don't know anything about upscales but eh it's cool. No hard feeling and I as well apologize.

Maybe someone should close this thread though. Lol (hint hint)

Sounds like a great idea! I agree I think this one has run its course. Thread closed nothing to see here folks :).