Bulk reef supply group buy!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We must think alike. (whistle)The only difference is I'm doing 4 of each.:D

LOL that's awesome. I can't wait for this group buy to get started. I am so excited to finally get enough light over my tank. Plus I should see colors in my zoa's that I have not seen before (clap).

What tank are you switching to T-5? Or is there a new build comming soon (whistle)

LOL that's awesome. I can't wait for this group buy to get started. I am so excited to finally get enough light over my tank. Plus I should see colors in my zoa's that I have not seen before (clap).

What tank are you switching to T-5? Or is there a new build comming soon (whistle)

I moved the 12 bulb I bought from Jesse over my reef and small frag tank.

Figured I would use the MH out in the new fish room that is being built.

Yeah I'm stoked! I had one when they first came out. I have been kicking myself ever since I sold it but it's cool because now I will have the wireless model! I think I see a second one down the road (rock2)

Yeah I regret selling my MP10 too. I sold it really cheaply too.

Anyone in Salem want to combine for free shipping? I'm only getting a $35 heater so there's a ways to go before we hit the free mark.

If you don't find anyone in Salem Josh you can add on to our order just send a pm to Beth. I still have the supplements to give you from the GOC and I have frags I have to get to Roger.