Sign in to follow this  
tanktop74

Bulk reef supply group buy!!

I'm copying some of my favorite tanks. I have seen this combo before and it looks amazing :)

4 ATI Blue Plus

2 ATI Aquablue Special

2 ATI Purple Plus

We must think alike. (whistle)The only difference is I'm doing 4 of each.:D

We must think alike. (whistle)The only difference is I'm doing 4 of each.:D

LOL that's awesome. I can't wait for this group buy to get started. I am so excited to finally get enough light over my tank. Plus I should see colors in my zoa's that I have not seen before (clap).

What tank are you switching to T-5? Or is there a new build comming soon (whistle)

LOL that's awesome. I can't wait for this group buy to get started. I am so excited to finally get enough light over my tank. Plus I should see colors in my zoa's that I have not seen before (clap).

What tank are you switching to T-5? Or is there a new build comming soon (whistle)

I moved the 12 bulb I bought from Jesse over my reef and small frag tank.

Figured I would use the MH out in the new fish room that is being built.

Is this still starting tomorrow?

Yes it is! Pm tanktop if anyone wants to add on to our order

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Ok so it looks like I will have enough to get free shipping (gonna get an mp-10 (naughty)). If any one wants to add to my order in the Vancouver area let me know.

didn't find any portland people to go in on this with' date=' any chance someone else is going to order bulbs? Otherwise am out, shipping is too much[/quote']

You can add on to our order Kate.

Ok so it looks like I will have enough to get free shipping (gonna get an mp-10 (naughty)). If any one wants to add to my order in the Vancouver area let me know.

Woot Thats awesome =)

Woot Thats awesome =)

Yeah I'm stoked! I had one when they first came out. I have been kicking myself ever since I sold it but it's cool because now I will have the wireless model! I think I see a second one down the road (rock2)

Yeah I'm stoked! I had one when they first came out. I have been kicking myself ever since I sold it but it's cool because now I will have the wireless model! I think I see a second one down the road (rock2)

Yeah I regret selling my MP10 too. I sold it really cheaply too.

Anyone in Salem want to combine for free shipping? I'm only getting a $35 heater so there's a ways to go before we hit the free mark.

If you don't find anyone in Salem Josh you can add on to our order just send a pm to Beth. I still have the supplements to give you from the GOC and I have frags I have to get to Roger.