September meeting

NoobtoSalt

Since the last meeting didn't have many over i thought i would offer up again to help the club. Jeremy mentioned a pot luck, demonstration, and a club fundraising auction. Lets get it going in this thread so please either send me a pm if you are willing to bring anything for the auction or pot luck or post in this thread.

Meeting:

Come see the rapidled biocube kit as well as the famous Frankenfrag!

September 22nd

12pm to 3pm (sound good) (scratch)

2708 ne 92nd circle

Vancouver, WA 98665

So far these are the people that have shown interest to be here for the meeting:

CuttleFishandCoral

Derbird

Emerald525 (2 guests)

Jeramy

Noobtosalt (I kind of have to be here right? (scratch))

Justjohnny86

Matty0206

lewisriverfisherman

rollermonkey

Maybe list:

coast541

Toby Flenderson

Food:

Noobtosalt - Macaroni Salad

Jeremy - Little Smokies in bbq sauce

BlueZReef - Chips

Emerald525 - Veggie Tray

Matty0206 - Pulled Pork Sandwiches....(drooler)

CuttlefishandCoral- tasty beverages

Auction:

Jeremy - frags

Noobtosalt- No longer have any frags...(sad)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that would make more sense last few have all been for tft or the parkinsons fund. I will change that

Yes, TFT is doing pretty well. It would be nice to have some funds to go directly from the club. Roy gave me some books and other things that I could add to the auction.

I will be doing some fraggin this weekend Looking forward to this meeting and potluck .will we need to set up a holding tank to float the frags in for the auction so they keep temp stable while we are stuffing our faces and trying to find the cosmetic surgery scars on the franken frag =)

I will be doing some fraggin this weekend Looking forward to this meeting and potluck .will we need to set up a holding tank to float the frags in for the auction so they keep temp stable while we are stuffing our faces and trying to find the cosmetic surgery scars on the franken frag =)

I've got a couple 10 gallon tanks but no heaters.

Sweet. So it sounds like we will have the PAR meter again here at the meeting. This is your chance to see what type of PAR these LED lighting really get. Will you be impressed? Or just think it's another fad..................... You won't know unless your here....(clap)

I've only got a handful of replies back for food and corals for the auction. I know we are a giving bunch so lets get this going!!