Need help for Lakeridge High School

Emerald525

Help! I got a call from the Lakeridge teacher this weekend! The tank is all ready to go except it needs new lights hooked up. The wiring from the previous lights was a fire hazard. Can anyone take a look and see what they need? I would like this done before school starts! Pm me if you can help!

Hi Kim,

This is Sarah, the teacher at Lakeridge. Thanks so much for working on this! Right now the tank has no lights and I don't have anything to start from. Marshall said the ones that came with the tank looked dangerous and he got rid of them. I also need help getting a final couple things set up (the protein skimmer isn't working right now). I have students coming next Tuesday and it would be great to have it up and running by then. I can be here almost any time, except for a few teacher meetings in the mornings this week. I appreciate any help I can get!

Hi Kim,

This is Sarah, the teacher at Lakeridge. Thanks so much for working on this! Right now the tank has no lights and I don't have anything to start from. Marshall said the ones that came with the tank looked dangerous and he got rid of them. I also need help getting a final couple things set up (the protein skimmer isn't working right now). I have students coming next Tuesday and it would be great to have it up and running by then. I can be here almost any time, except for a few teacher meetings in the mornings this week. I appreciate any help I can get!

Thanks Sarah for chiming in. We will get it figured out.

Seems like a plug and play t5 fixture would be best for a school. Wish I had one for you.

I agree maybe someone who has one available will chime in.

The dimms of the tank are 48 long, 24 deep and 24 high. the Canopy that is on the tank is 24 inches tall, as Marshall wanted it taller for the MH's he had planned on putting in there. So we need lights that will go down nearly 4 ft. Granted they probably won't be doing sps, so they don't need a high par all the way to the bottom.

Hi Kim,

Sarah, I think we have something worked out. I will let you know more this evening.

I cannot decipher morse code Frank you were trying to say? :)

I read morse code (clap)

it said the Cowboys suck and he was glad that you think you found what you needed, and then he reiterated that the cowboys suck

Anymore questions?

(whistle)

I read morse code (clap)

it said the Cowboys suck and he was glad that you think you found what you needed, and then he reiterated that the cowboys suck

Anymore questions?

(whistle)

That was such a great 4000 post it needed to be "quoted"

Help! I got a call from the Lakeridge teacher this weekend! The tank is all ready to go except it needs new lights hooked up. The wiring from the previous lights was a fire hazard. Can anyone take a look and see what they need? I would like this done before school starts! Pm me if you can help!

Kim- I am very close by to Lake Ridge and have some time tomorrow. Please let me know how I may help.

I read morse code (clap)

Anymore questions?

(whistle)

LOL Brad negative rep points coming your way!(clap)(clap) And all I have to say to you is:

.......................------------------------....................................----------------

He is getting out and wants to donate his entire setup. LOL. J/k. :)

LOL thanks for the translation. Very generous of you Frank!(clap)(clap)

Kim- I am very close by to Lake Ridge and have some time tomorrow. Please let me know how I may help.

PM sent Shaun. Thanks for the offer! I think Bob is going to take care of it but doesn't hurt to have a Plan B