September and October Meeting

Emerald525

Hum Seattle is closer to me then Sutherlin so I think I'll sit this one out :(. But see everyone at the next one up north.

Reading these types of post makes me realize how big Oregon actually is. We have a good size state here (laugh)

:Oregon:

Bigjohnwoody was just joking folks. He is too busy right now but would be interested in the future. I have a volunteer for October and Noobtosalt has offered to host another meeting for September!

Hoping this one has a bit of a better turn out than the last one but I'm always up to show off the biocube. I'm hoping by the time the meeting comes around most of the aptasia will be gone with the help of the nudibranches but we will just have to wait and see.

I'm down for September 22nd. Start marking your calendars at work so you can all get the day off.

Bigjohnwoody was just joking folks. He is too busy right now but would be interested in the future. I have a volunteer for October and Noobtosalt has offered to host another meeting for September!

No problem. I didn't mean to have it sound like I was against a meeting way down south. I'm sure the reefers down there are tired of the metro getting all the action :)

Hoping this one has a bit of a better turn out than the last one but I'm always up to show off the biocube. I'm hoping by the time the meeting comes around most of the aptasia will be gone with the help of the nudibranches but we will just have to wait and see.

I'm down for September 22nd. Start marking your calendars at work so you can all get the day off.

Sounds good. I need to come get more ideas from your biocube now that mine is getting started. I can also bring some food or goodies.

What about a auction proceeds going to the the club ? Maybe try and get some one for a demonstration? Potluck ? I loves to eat =)

I like that idea!

Are you going to do a demonstration Jesse? I bet people would be really interested in seeing how you retrofit you biocube. I can bring something too just let me know what you need.

I like that idea!

Are you going to do a demonstration Jesse? I bet people would be really interested in seeing how you retrofit you biocube. I can bring something too just let me know what you need.

Not sure what type of demonstration i can do but I'm happy to talk everyone into led lighting..lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Not sure what type of demonstration i can do but I'm happy to talk everyone into led lighting..lol

LOL, I'm sticking with my T-5s for now. If I set up a new tank (which I really shouldn't do) I would go with LEDS. Just talking about what kit you used, etc etc would be great!

LOL' date=' I'm sticking with my T-5s for now. If I set up a new tank (which I really shouldn't do) I would go with LEDS. Just talking about what kit you used, etc etc would be great![/quote']

Works for me. Plus everyone can see the Frankenstein frag for free since the grow out will be over. (clap)

• 4 weeks later...