Off to Hawaii, Sunlight Supply Blowout Day at TPA!

Hello everyone!!

I am heading to Hawaii as I type this and wanted to let everyone know that I may not be as easy to get ahold of for the next week and a half. Roger and Josh will be manning the shop so our hours will remain the same.

While I am in Hawaii, I will be visiting several suppliers/divers, doing quite a bit of my own collection, and will be having fun exploring as many awesome things as I can!

Please don't forget to visit TPA while I am gone for any and all of your reefing needs and show Roger and Josh how much you love having them around :) They get a kick out of it whenever I give them customer feedback ;)

Thanks for your continued patrionage and support while I am out and about enjoying a bit of paradise.

See you when I return!!!

p.s. If there is any livestock from Hawaii that you have been looking for or would love to add to your tanks, please let Roger or Josh know. I will be hand collecting many items per request and will have the opportunity to hand pick what I cannot myself collect. This is a great opportunity to get some amazing Hawaiian livestock, straight from the source!

p.s.s. On Saturday there will be a VERY RARE Sunlight Supply Blowout happening at the shop!!! There will be a Sunlight Supply Semi-Truck loaded to the brim with awesome blow-out specials of some pretty amazing products. Lighting fixtures, replacement lamps, foods, LED FIXTURES(AI SOL's and Controller at crazy prices), etc. will be available. I will be sure to get you all more details as Saturday approaches but this is sort of a spur of the moment, insanely rediculous blowout sale, so it will definitely be the time to save big on some premium equipment. Much of this will be available to you at prices that are at my cost or even below in many cases.

Thank you Garrett for promoting the insane sale this weekend! We will be at TPA for only 4 hours 3-7 on Saturday offering up 180 different products priced crazy low. There will be Sol's for $399 with a free controller or just the Sol for a price that is simply unheard of! Lamps, Fish Food, Supplements, Substrate and many many more products on sale. Stop by tomorrow and pick up a price sheet or stop in on Saturday to nab up these deals while they last.