Spiderman 3 = AWESOME!!!!

impur

I donno about being too emo, there is a TON of action. This is the episode that Peter finally figures out who he is as a person, so there has to be some story mixed in. But the action is top notch and there is much much more than the previous 2.

I'm going to see it again this weekend :D

Lucky Dog!

I'll have to wait for a rainy day!

Glad to hear it's good. It has been mildly shot down by several reviewers. But what do they know? I am sure they have probably never read the original Stan Lee comics and do not appreciate the complexicity of Peter Parker and how much he is part of Spider Man...etc...blablabla

i havent seen it yet, i defintely plan to though.

my two best friends who saw it said it was far too emo for their liking and was not all that impressive. so im glad someone enjoyed it.

I agree with your friends, it was waaay too emo verging on ridiculously cheesy. I think a lot of people laughed AT the movie instead of with the movie if you know what I mean... (scratch) I guess it was very comic-book like and stayed pretty close to the story so in that respect I think it was a good movie. To be honest though, I much preferred the first half over the second part of the movie - it's as if partway through they switched directors or something. But definitely see it in a busy theater. I went to the midnight showing and the people in the theater made it just that much better. (laugh)

Have you read the comic books at all? This is based on a comic book, if you have never read one you wouldn't get this movie i guess. Being a fan of the comic book certainly helps, if your not a fan of the comic you might not like the movie. To each his own.

And don't go see it at midnight with all the highschoolers. Of course they were laughing, they were drunk and stoned.

i saw it second day and i agree that venom was brought in waaaay to late. but iguess they had to leave the opening for spiderman 4. but from what i have read the director doesnt want to do #4 because he says the conflicts are resolved with harry dying and that unless someone came up with a killer script he would probably pass on the project. and i guess dunst and maguire are not signed on board either yet. And once you get this much invested into a franchise with set characters you reallycant change them. it would destroy the movie.

where in the comic book is peter going out asking like a flippin fool with the two hands as guns dont think so.

Just went and saw it............in IMAX also. Thought it was good and entertaining, (could there have been inproment........I think so, but).

Everyone must remember that movies are here to entertain. Yeah somethings don't follow the comics to the letter but they do a real good job I think. More Venom would have been cool...................sequel?, who knows.

I think the whole "flippin' fool" part was to show you how the suit brought out your true person and we all know Peter Parker is a huge nerd. And they have had a scene similar to that in every movie.