Efficient Sequence Reeflo Dart for sale

Nyles

I have a very economical Sequence reeflo Dart for sale let me know if your interested, it comes with PVC threads 1-1/2" and 2" ready to run your CLS or return.

priced to sell fast $175

I will consider trades for SPS corals and I will be in Portland this weekend, I live down south.

Pump is same one as shown here: http://www.championlighting.com/product.php?productid=18111&cat=679&page=1

Nyles-

It runs in my living room, I can't hear it at all. It is 1 year old and was ran 4 months on my closed loop, it has been sitting for sometime after I decided to remove the closed loop from my tank. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, no leaks, good seals, and I'm sure I have the receipt for it as well.

Stuff I don't have... LOL, I mainly like the acro's (I have tons of millis) but open to anything that looks nice that I don't have, monti caps, no enchinos (have to many), Clams, but ultimatly in need of more branching stuff. Fact is I have multiples to 4 of each of some things, and looking for more diversity, if you click my pictures link it shows about 1/2 of the stuff I have, but I think I have pics of most species I own on there. Let me know, I am open minded.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, well obviously it was not priced to sell that fast, so how does $150 sound? This pump is used about 3 months, there is some dried salt on the exterior, I was able to remove it from the system this weekend and get a pic. It runs like new with no leaks or issues, I also have the original receipt for it as well. I also have one of the 2" ball valves and union that go with it, also a reducer and union on the other side not pictured that go with it, they alone cost me another $35 (Im in it about $270) So almost 1/2 price, great for a CLS if thats what your after.

post-105-141867736205_thumb.jpg