FREE cheatomorpha macro algae!!

parabola

LOL, i dont meen to step on toes but, i'm sure anyone aware of current gas prices would rather pickup a basketball sized than a softball sized. on the other hand not many people can really benifit from any one amount, it all depends on the setup and amount of water contained by it. in my case all i have is a 24gal w/ a mini fuge in one of the back chambers, so i would not be able to utilize anthing above a small amount.

(peace) I was just kidding in my earlier post. I think I posted my gift of chaeto about 3 minutes before you did. LOL. I am about to eiter throw it out, or try to trade it in to the LFS. I wonder if they would give me a snail for it. :) Whatever. It does it's job, and it is taking over my tank. I need to get a sump/refugium set up for it so it does not smother the frags that people have given to me.

Somebody take this monster from me!!!

dsoz :)

i'm still pretty new to the hobby and although i know LFS do accept trade-ins, i'm unsure what the limitations. i'f your needing snails or hermits last i knew Aquatius in beav have a cannedfood drive going where 2x cans will get you a free snail and 3x will get you a hermit. they were a life saver when it can time to add cleaners, i saved a great deal of $$.

is that canned food drive still going on? I may need to check out a new store. :) I have never been to Aquaticus, but have heard good things about it. Waves, upscales, and SW fanta-seas are too close and convienient for me to venture over too far into the "west side" :)

dsoz

Thanks for the Chaeto Matt! I could have used the basketball size (naughty) but gas cost was definitely worth a smaller helping but shorter drive.(laugh)

Aquaticus is actually quite nice. They have a nice selection of stuff , fishes, inverts, sps, LPS, some zoos and some softies too and are very friendly. Frag tank as well with some nice pieces. Worth checking out!