Floyd Mayweather worst sportsman ever!!!!

reefgeek84

Alright, so I am not a boxing fan at all, but my girlfriend's parents had a huge party and ordered the fight, I knew who Oscar De Le Hoya is, but never heard of Floyd Mayweather...So I decided to root for Mayweather, just cause everyone wanted Oscar. Well after watching the fight, I can not believe how big of a jerk this guy is!!! I am not sure if anyone else saw the fight, but what an *** he is.

watch the HBO series leading up to that fight and it will give you more to love.

I honestly think he is playing a role more than anything to get more people interested and talking. He wasn't that bad in his previous fights.

watch the HBO series leading up to that fight and it will give you more to love.

I honestly think he is playing a role more than anything to get more people interested and talking. He wasn't that bad in his previous fights.

Playing a part...that is a very good and interesting point. It makes sense and is very possible. He has done is job, because I can not stand him and I have talked about him! Oh, well not like my little opinion matters much to him in any way shape or form.

All I have to say is that Oscar, is a true class act!

I think in the first episode he says something to the fact that Oscar is playing the good guy so someone has to play the bad guy and he didn't have a problem doing it. There also was an interview with his doctor or someone saying that what you see on TV isn't the real Floyd. That he is a real nice guy.

All the previous fights and interviews I've seen he seems okay but this series he was pretty loud. Although I like Oscar he made a comment that Oscar has no personality and he may have something there. Oscar is pretty boring to watch outside of the ring. Without Floyd hyping this thing up it wouldn't have been half as exciting.

I think in the first episode he says something to the fact that Oscar is playing the good guy so someone has to play the bad guy and he didn't have a problem doing it. There also was an interview with his doctor or someone saying that what you see on TV isn't the real Floyd. That he is a real nice guy.

All the previous fights and interviews I've seen he seems okay but this series he was pretty loud. Although I like Oscar he made a comment that Oscar has no personality and he may have something there. Oscar is pretty boring to watch outside of the ring. Without Floyd hyping this thing up it wouldn't have been half as exciting.

I saw some of the stuff leading up to the fight...I guess I just hate when any athlete just trash talks leading up to the fight. Floyd claimed it was going to be a F--king massacre, and yet it wasn't. He came out mocking Oscar in Mexican garb, and then he proceeded to run around the ring and only counter. All I have to say is that his ducking tech. was really effective...

I personally think he did not descively win, like everyone in the boxing community claims you need to do in order to beat a champion, but I have no idea about that...Oh well, it was interesting to watch, I still really enjoy UFC, kickboxing or Pride way better then Boxing.