pictures

Mike nickerson

The acro crab shot looks sick!!

Thanks Jesse! He was a hard guy to catch always moving around but finally snapped a picture

I agree!!! That crab shot looks real good. I also like the one of the cleaner shrimp. Thanks for sharing!!!
thanks glad you liked them!

Cool pics. I need to get one of them fancy cameras. Nice corals too' date=' they look real happy.[/quote']Thanks! Yeah it's nice but it taken me forever to figure out lol and thanks I try to make them happy :)

what about a picture of that anemone the pink skunk is in?

I will hopefully get one of those in 4 days when I'm back home and when skunk doesn't have ich same as my purple tang

Nice Macro shots Mike! You are acquiring quite the collection!

Thanks Kim! Thats Just a little under half of my collection, but unfortunately they are still frags or mini colonies

Nice job Mike' date=' looking good![/quote']

thanks Roy I should bring my camera over so we can get nice updated photos of your tank

super nice corals man.i must agree that the macro is looking good.where may i ask did you get the acropora crab?

thanks!

and he actually came as a hitchhiker on a pink millepora colony I won during the may meeting. but I don't know if you can actually buy any but I may be wrong but if you can I would buy one for all my acroporas

Nice pictures. What lens/camera? Are you using a tripod? I think I see a little image shake and a tripod setup with a timer on your camera would really help.

thanks and I'm just using the standard 18 to 55 mm lens with a 4 piece extension lens and x1 x2 x4 diopters. and no i took them all free hand i have a nice one though but i have some how misplaced the quick release adapter.

oh and im using a canon rebel XSi.

thanks!

and he actually came as a hitchhiker on a pink millepora colony I won during the may meeting. but I don't know if you can actually buy any but I may be wrong but if you can I would buy one for all my acroporas

I won a green tort colony at the may meeting and it came with a acro crab too:) nice pics by the way. I wish I had a camera that took that nice of pictures.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

I won a green tort colony at the may meeting and it came with a acro crab too:) nice pics by the way. I wish I had a camera that took that nice of pictures.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

thts awesome they are really neet little crabs. thanks glad you liked them! yeah they are definitely worth getting in this hobby