July Meeting

NoobtoSalt

I signed up for the evite list a couple of months ago but still do not get them. But I'll be there, I'm looking forward to seeing the seahorse setup. :)

Sent from my MyTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to seeing you here. I changed the stand for the tank today so it's a bit more sturdy. Shoot a PM to Kim (Emerald525) and see if she can add you to the list.

Thanks for hosting Jesse. Sorry I'm gonna miss it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

No worries. Its not like its the first meeting for the new elect president right??? Oh maybe it is... (whistle) have fun in seattle

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I think I'm gonna have to skip this one after all. My daughter and I are both sick and I don't want to spread it around. Have fun everyone!

Sorry we missed you. Hope you guys get better soon. Sometime this week if the fry are still around you've got to stop by and check them out.

As for the people that showed up Thanks. It was a small group but we talked alot. Thanks again! Next time I will work on a different day for a meeting so we can get a larger group.

Thanks for having us noob it was good meeting all of you. Oh and your cube was absolutely amazing, nice work with the leds!

And thanks racefan for the awesome deal on the blue tang. He seems very happy in his new home

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for having us noob it was good meeting all of you. Oh and your cube was absolutely amazing, nice work with the leds!

And thanks racefan for the awesome deal on the blue tang. He seems very happy in his new home

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Glad the Tang is doing good. I'm sold on those LED's for my cube after seeing those.

Sorry I was a no show Jesse. Just started a new job, been working all week sick. Then they ask me to work the weekend. Didn't want to come get everyone sick. Excuses are like butt holes, everyones got one. I guess i've got a couple lol. Hope I can come see your tank some time in the near future. Maybe some day I will have my tank worthy to be seen by people :P

Sorry I was a no show Jesse. Just started a new job' date=' been working all week sick. Then they ask me to work the weekend. Didn't want to come get everyone sick. Excuses are like butt holes, everyones got one. I guess i've got a couple lol. Hope I can come see your tank some time in the near future. Maybe some day I will have my tank worthy to be seen by people :P[/quote']

I wouldn't say I have a tank for others to look at but I offered up my place for the meeting..(laugh)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2