School is out!

Emerald525

Well after this week Pioneer school will be closed down for the summer. Beth and I still plan on doing water changes and there will be a person to top off the tank. We brought 2 more buckets for rodi water as it is more difficult for them to get water since Rosecity is no longer down the road. We did another water change today and brought some rodi water from home for them.

DSC01254ARW.jpg

Since last year when the custodians fed they tended to overfeed and they had an algae problem we bought a new autofeeder. (The other one broke). This was free with the BRS supply points from the group buy!(clap)(clap)

DSC01255ARW.jpg

We taped it to the top of the tank and it is programmed and ready to go... (fingers)

DSC01263ARW.jpg

Beth doing the water change as I supervise!;)

DSC01261ARW.jpg

DSC01259ARW.jpg

The Green BTA has settled in and the Cinnamon Clowns are hosting it!(clap)

DSC01264ARW.jpg

DSC01288ARW.jpg

Corals are looking great. This is what Kenya tree does for those who have it. Grows and spreads like a weed

DSC01269ARW.jpg

DSC01275ARW.jpg

DSC01278ARW.jpg

And last but not least a full tank shot!

DSC01291ARW.jpg

Tank is looking great. This is a great program and they really enjoy the tank. I have the contact information for the principal so we can get in during the summer to check on the tank and continue to do water changes. Thanks again all who have donated time, money, and corals. This is one of the programs that separates us above many of the other clubs.