Nano Comp?

ZachS

Nano Comp?  

1. 1.

• Yes I'm in
    • No this is dumb

I say no one should be disqualified. I really just wanted to have fun with this and couldn't care less about any prizes. I do want to see some pics though. LOL. ;) I'm gonna try to get some pics of mine up this weekend.

To be totally honest I guess I'm disqualified as well since I threw my frag of red hornets in the pico. The Hornets started dying in the temporary tank I setup while my DT is in hypo and I just had to save them. The hornets are doing well now and I have coraline growing on the glass!!!

He's no longer reefing from my understanding. Might wasn't to have someone else take this one over. I'm not offering up my services btw...lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Interesting (scratch). I wonder if he still visits the forum??? I'll send him a PM and see if I get a response

Mine is torn down :( It just got way too hot this summer for a unairconditioned house. It would have been fine for the winter but I didn't want to harm any critters. It's too bad' date=' I like how it looked :([/quote']

Bummer. :( If you decide to set it back up I wont tell anyone. ;)