Nano Comp?

ZachS

Nano Comp?  

1. 1.

• Yes I'm in
    • No this is dumb

Cool' date=' if we don't use an ac20, we should be able to add in that volume. :D[/quote']

that's why I was thinking just make a 1g max...you still get a 2qt display if you use an AC20. also, the ac20 runs 100gph, you can dial it down to about 50% apparently, but that's still 100x turnover in a 2qt tank, or 50x turnover in a 1g...just to make sure we're aware

I am in and would like to build my own tank I like all of the rules leveling the playing feaild but would like to leave tanks open to creativity. Would make things easier as well. I do have one question we cant have our system attached to a sump but can we have it floating in a sump? to help stablize the temp?

I am in and would like to build my own tank I like all of the rules leveling the playing feaild but would like to leave tanks open to creativity. Would make things easier as well. I do have one question we cant have our system attached to a sump but can we have it floating in a sump? to help stablize the temp?

Hmmm if we did that how would we get pictures of the tanks developement?

Hmmm if we did that how would we get pictures of the tanks developement?

you could pull the tank from the sump for pics or just take pics. I'd say only ok for temperature, no water contact, and any lighting in your sump has to be accounted for in the $100.

smart idea for temp control, I think it'd be permissible, given my above comments.

I think cellwithgills is right' date=' if we allow up to two quarts of filter, it should make everyone just be allowed 6qts of system volume (including filter)[/quote']

Problem solved. Max tank plus filter volume of 1.5 gallons. I'd go for that. It's going to be challenging to build a usable system much smaller than that.