Neg rep points

reefnjunkie

Emerald525 needs to have neg rep points for abusing her power/authority to censor me. I tried to give her neg points but my the friendly feel good message I got was spread some more points before trying to leave some for her.

Apparently she was one of the folks I gave positive rep points to last.

For those unknowing Kim (Emerald "the cencorship dictator" 525) And I actually poke jabs at each other all the time so dont read into it ( but please leave her neg rep ponts)

Or you can leave me neg points to, they are not something I will not stress about

If you disagree please express why (so I can leave you neg points too) and dont be sad as I ran rampid posting neg points to everyone I run across

I feel a storm brewing(scary)

(cheer)(censored)

(drinking)

• Like 1

LMAO, yes pay no attention to *********** . (nono)We are just having fun! He is having a little hissy fit because I gave him negative rep points for posting a certain word that should have been censored.(laugh) Negative rep point him away! I love that he could not retaliate! (clap)(clap)(clap)

You click on the little star icon under the persons name.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Bottom left corner-not under there name-Neg points to you for misinforming

I still cant leave you neg points because(flame) I need to spread some rep around DOH!

what a bunch of *******

• Like 4

Bottom left corner-not under there name-Neg points to you for misinforming

I still cant leave you neg points because(flame) I need to spread some rep around DOH!

what a bunch of *******

Dude it is under the name. I'm sorry if your "special" type of intelligence requires a road map to find the little star icon! I shouldn't be dinged simply because you are slow... (laugh)

so is there more to viewing ones' own rep than seeing the number under our name?

If you click on settings there is a spot where you can view your rep points... speaking of.. a certain reefnjunkie apparently finally was able to leave me a red one!(enforcer)(wife)

• Like 1

Dude it is under the name. I'm sorry if your "special" type of intelligence requires a road map to find the little star icon! I shouldn't be dinged simply because you are slow... (laugh)

If you click on settings there is a spot where you can view your rep points... speaking of.. a certain reefnjunkie apparently finally was able to leave me a red one!(enforcer)(wife)

Make that a double please

Back at cha- that was work, even for Corky

DING frys are done

• Like 3

Lol some of the things you pull off of you tube. I still crack up about the South Park episode you had me look at.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Kim, I have season 1 - 12 on DVD if you would like to "warp you fragile little mind" (naughty)

• Like 1