Anyone want to host the June Meeting?

Emerald525

Kim' date=' we could do either June or July here at TPA. Our Grand Opening is the weekend of the 23'rd and 24th so if you guys wanted to have it down here on that weekend that would be pretty sweet! Either month works for us though.[/quote']\

I thought you wanted to do it in July but June works! Up to you Garrett!

Kim' date=' we could do either June or July here at TPA. Our Grand Opening is the weekend of the 23'rd and 24th so if you guys wanted to have it down here on that weekend that would be pretty sweet! Either month works for us though.[/quote']\

I thought you wanted to do it in July but June works! Up to you Garrett!

Kim' date=' we could do either June or July here at TPA. Our Grand Opening is the weekend of the 23'rd and 24th so if you guys wanted to have it down here on that weekend that would be pretty sweet! Either month works for us though.[/quote']

+1, cool idea. My wife will be out of town that weekend (naughty)(enforcer)(whistle)

Kim' date=' we could do either June or July here at TPA. Our Grand Opening is the weekend of the 23'rd and 24th so if you guys wanted to have it down here on that weekend that would be pretty sweet! Either month works for us though.[/quote']

Great suggestion, hopefully the thieves will stay home, I have heard from many store owners theft is part of why the dont host meetings.

Make sure you post a sign, "shoplifters will be shot on premises", along with "nothing here is worth losing your life over" and pack some heat that day-

I love the last one, its one my wife wont allow me to post in my front yard, I dont know why, I'm just trying to be helpful.

Be leary Garrrett- there are as many bad (maybe more) as there are good

Wow Brad, way to add the fun and positive spin. Tim has hosted at his shop twice and from what I know nothing went missing.He just had extra help on hand to keep an eye on the tank. It's good to have extra help and people watching out because a large crowd would be the perfect time for someone to try to steal something.

Great suggestion' date=' hopefully the thieves will stay home, I have heard from many store owners theft is[b'] part [/b]of why the dont host meetings.

Make sure you post a sign, "shoplifters will be shot on premises", along with "nothing here is worth losing your life over" and pack some heat that day-

I love the last one, its one my wife wont allow me to post in my front yard, I dont know why, I'm just trying to be helpful.

Be leary Garrrett- there are as many bad (maybe more) as there are good

I pretty much have meetings at the shop whenever there is a meeting near by anyway lol. Plus, you know that I am always packin the heat so no worries there ;)

My crimefighting crew of awesome goodguy forum members will be there to help me round up the trouble :)

• Like 1

I pretty much have meetings at the shop whenever there is a meeting near by anyway lol. Plus, you know that I am always packin the heat so no worries there ;)

My crimefighting crew of awesome goodguy forum members will be there to help me round up the trouble :)

Much respect for our heat packing forum sponsor

Positive repoints for you

I plan to make it down there. Just hope I don't ave a hangover. My birthday is the 22nd ar kaels Irish pub. Guiness on tap... (drooler) anywho I will get that yellow tang I called you about Garrett, and maybe a couple sps to stick under my new radiums :)