I moved

mister crabs

(rock2) moved from oregon to las vegas over the weekend so i will still be around but wont be able to make the meetings. hopefully I will be able to get a tank up and running soon. most likely a Biocube 29g or an Aquapod 24 with the HQI 150w so i can have the cleaness of the all in one cubes. Plus i kept my custom built stand so I would have the motivation to get a new tsnk to put on it. LOL

surprisingly enough according to my sister who lives here there are a few really nice shops even out in the desert here so i am not reduced to mail order entirely. (clap)

lots of nice shops in vegas......spendy ones too lol. I am not worried about the heat here like i was in oregon because everything is air conditioned. i will keep you updated as i get a new tank going. I am going for a biocube 29 or the aquapod with the 150w sunpod but spendy here so i will have to mail order it. they want $300 for the biocube and $400 for aquapod so i guess internet is the ticket. I am still looking for a local club of sorts so i can find out the best deals in town and get some frag swaps goin eventually.

lots of nice shops in vegas......spendy ones too lol. I am not worried about the heat here like i was in oregon because everything is air conditioned. i will keep you updated as i get a new tank going. I am going for a biocube 29 or the aquapod with the 150w sunpod but spendy here so i will have to mail order it. they want $300 for the biocube and $400 for aquapod so i guess internet is the ticket. I am still looking for a local club of sorts so i can find out the best deals in town and get some frag swaps goin eventually.

If you ever get over to the LA area, there were some stores that were selling the AP150w for $320. I don't know if that was just a special, but I almost picked one up when I was in Anaheim for spring break. Then I decided to change directions and keep my 45g. If you do make it to LA, I may have the names of the stores still (somewhere). Or you can get on a socal forum and ask around there.

When you do get your tank going, let us know and we can do some thermous swaps (I have wanted to do one of these since I have heard of them on a different forum. It sounds like FUN!)

dsoz :)