Really????

NoobtoSalt

Two shops now with copper in their systems. Is this a case of payback or is someone that pathetic to kill off tons of coals and clams. I hope the people involved get hung for killing all of these animals. Shouldnt be any different then dogs and cats when its on purpose... :mad:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Take out the competition. Spread copper which will drive customers to other stores. Not good. No matter what your difference is with another shop keep it to yourself. Or tell your friends. But spreading copper or talking trash on our message boards is childish. I feel that we are a pretty tight knit community here. I would like to keep it this way.

Two shops now with copper in their systems. Is this a case of payback or is someone that pathetic to kill off tons of coals and clams. I hope the people involved get hung for killing all of these animals. Shouldnt be any different then dogs and cats when its on purpose... :mad:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I wouldn't say that buddy, I think you would be doing some time. ;).

In all seriousness though, I don't see how someone could exact revenge in this way; it's like poisoning someone's innocent dog to get back at them. :(

P.S. which shop is it thIs time?

Is there a possibility that somehow the supplier got copper in there system and through the passing of livestock the shops tank was contaminated? I'm not ruling out that someone could have done this intentionally to each shop. But maybe a fish got medicated with copper then sold to a shop? Just an idea. Maybe they can contact the suppliers and ask if there might be a problem. Or was it mass amounts of copper?

Is there a possibility that somehow the supplier got copper in there system and through the passing of livestock the shops tank was contaminated? I'm not ruling out that someone could have done this intentionally to each shop. But maybe a fish got medicated with copper then sold to a shop? Just an idea. Maybe they can contact the suppliers and ask if there might be a problem. Or was it mass amounts of copper?

That is a good point. I guess the easy way to rule that out would be to contact their suppliers to see if anyone else had a problem. Maybe post the suppliers on rc and see if any shop owners chime in. That idea could be full of all kinds of holes though.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure that this is the work of some radical environmentalist. Since it's two stores a week apart and same mo. I don't think any of our shops would sabotage each other to that extent. OIAB DOES have some suspect info thru their camera system so hopefully something will come of that.

Dennis

Ya can rule this out, corals would be dead in bag if supplyer shiped them in it, fish are shiped in copper so unless they accidentaly added water from a fish shipment to there coral tanks, which is unlikely in it's self but to have 2 shops do it, no way!! Def someone being stupid!! activists? arn't that bright!! They go and kill the thing there trying to protect? I hope they get whoever it was!!!