Just a thought

peligro

a much-delayed double-post...impressive' date=' no?[/quote']

Hey Keith a little off topic but wanted to say the zoas and acan are both looking great and the zoas also have a new baby head starting to grow! Thanks and I hope the camera is everything you wanted (rock2)

Hey Keith a little off topic but wanted to say the zoas and acan are both looking great and the zoas also have a new baby head starting to grow! Thanks and I hope the camera is everything you wanted (rock2)

Camera's great, was out in bend with the HS boys from church last weekend and took about 500 shots! other than my idiocy dropping the lens cap in the dust on smith rock and swiping my sweaty finger across the lens while trying to catch the cap, it's going great! Glad the zoas and acan are doing well!

I've been looking all over the forum. But I haven't seen anything dedicated to nano tank builds. Not sure if its been suggested. But I think it would be cool to see how many nano builders in the nw area.

HTC EVO

I see you found it to the site. Welcome!