Share the LOVE

Derbird

Alright its my turn to keep the love going (naughty)

After winning some awesome zoa's on the last share the love (thank you again Heather) I had a hard time picking one of my baby's to send off (scary). I finally decided to give up some of the good stuff and picked one of my Ricordea Mushroom (Ricordea florida).

Here is a bad picture of a nice coral. And I found a bonus, when I moved it off my frag rack I found it had a baby. The baby was under another frag so it needs to color up but a great bonus non the less (drinking)

ShretheLove.jpg

I will keep this simple. Just make sure you have "share the love" some where in you relpy. I will use a random number generator after work on Monday evening to see who will win :)

And since I have your attentions some tank shots from tonight (whistle)

TankShot25-22-12.jpg

TankShot5-22-12.jpg

Darn eight line wrasse wanted to be in every pic DOH!

Thank you so much, Thomas!

I just got the ricordea in my tank and managed to snap a picture before the lights went out for the night.

Pretty spectacular under my lighting. Green mouth surrounded by bright blue, with a dusty salmon-orange body and grape-purple skirt. This picture doesn't do it justice.

8CF23CB2.jpg

Here's a picture of what those zoas I gave you look like under my lighting:

Green skirt with a mottled pale blue center. They're in a tough location to get a detailed picture...

D4F6AD3A.jpg

Thanks again, Thomas.

I'm just about to frag up some real gems and will be sharing the love in the next couple weeks!

Thank you so much, Thomas!

I just got the ricordea in my tank and managed to snap a picture before the lights went out for the night.

Pretty spectacular under my lighting. Green mouth surrounded by bright blue, with a dusty salmon-orange body and grape-purple skirt. This picture doesn't do it justice.

8CF23CB2.jpg

Here's a picture of what those zoas I gave you look like under my lighting:

Green skirt with a mottled pale blue center. They're in a tough location to get a detailed picture...

D4F6AD3A.jpg

Thanks again, Thomas.

I'm just about to frag up some real gems and will be sharing the love in the next couple weeks!

Wow those are killer under your lighting :)

It was nice to have you by and talk a bit of reef. Its nice to say tang and people not think you want a drink (nono)

Those zoa's are open and looking great, thank you again for them. You didn't have to do that but I'm glad you did.

I'm jealous

Fear not! I'll be fragging up some bits and pieces tomorrow to add to the Share the Love thing, so you'll get another chance to win something awesome! Once they've healed up, I'll post it up. As far as what you're going to have to do to win it, start thinking poetry/limericks.