!!!Need Volunteers for IT support!!!!PNWMAS Needs You!

Emerald525

We are looking for 2 to 3 volunteers to help with IT support of this site and to keep it running smoothly

We need vbulletin experience (or willing to learn) for general maintenance and support and

We are looking for people with some experience with Virtual servers/Dedicated servers for a possible migration (in case the optimization of the current vbulletin wont work the way we want).

As some of you have noticed the site has issues with being slow and double posting and on ocassion has suddenly going down. Chief and Grassi have done an amazing job but they need more help.

Interested people please message Grassi (Do not message me (nono), this computer tech stuff is not my thing and you might as well message me in Swahili (laugh) )

So if you are interested in making this site better and faster now is your chance to step up!(clap)(clap)

LOL I didn't think I needed to qualify it but permanently banned members need not apply...(laugh)(backtotopic)

Well if he can't come back as ca2or, maybe he can use cyberboy or another alias? (scratch)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Man I thought you were a bleeding heart liberal, maybe I can amend our bi-laws if elected to the BOD

whatever happened to clemency

I would not let Ca2OR be in charge of the IT part of the forum anymore than I would encourage Cheech and Chong to be members of the DEA. It's not about clemency it's about making good choices... :)

I would not let Ca2OR be in charge of the IT part of the forum anymore than I would encourage Cheech and Chong to be members of the DEA. It's not about clemency it's about making good choices... :)

rofl

There are a lot of people that would like Cheech and Chong in charge of the DEA.

Dennis