May Meeting Pictures

Emerald525

Thanks again Doug for hosting the meeting, food and raffle prizes! Once again your meeting was the best one of the year!(clap)(clap) Your tank is amazing! I know how much work it is to host a meeting and to get donations and you went above and beyond as usual!(clap)(clap)

It was nice to see such a big crowd. I wish I never get a chance to talk much as I am taking pictures and trying to collect money for the raffle and memberships... Nice to see so many new members!

Thanks again to all the generous sponsors. We made 565 dollars for Tanks for Teachers and got a few more paid memberships! Here are some pictures:

DSC01064ARW-1.jpg

DSC01066ARW-1.jpg

DSC01069ARW-1.jpg

DSC01073ARW-1.jpg

DSC01074ARW-1.jpg

DSC01076ARW-1.jpg

DSC01080ARW-1.jpg

DSC01084ARW-1.jpg

DSC01085ARW-1.jpg

Looks like huge fun!

I wish I could have made it but the wife made B-day plans for me today.

Who's the lucky SOB that got the light?

Electrokate and ZachS got the nice LED lights but everyone got something which was nice. There were some nice acro colones, rod's food, reef nutrition, and ecotech glue as well as gift certificates fish food , etc. etc. etc...

Electrokate and ZachS got the nice LED lights but everyone got something which was nice. There were some nice acro colones' date=' rod's food, reef nutrition, and ecotech glue as well as gift certificates fish food , etc. etc. etc...[/quote']

All of the raffled items were pretty awesome more than worth the Trip plus I got to meet alot of nice like minded people and got a really cool acro colony and and the rods food was a very nice item As there was alot of it in the package.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Doug for having us over to your house. And thanks to Kim, and Beth for holding on to my tickets and bringing the stuff back to P-Town from the raffle for me. Hopefully I can stay longer and enjoy it more next time and not be in such a rush.

I just want to say that I loved the BBQ. You have a rockin tank (rock2) Me and my family had a blast lots of fun gald to meet every one =) Also on a side note the weather on saturday was perfect. If we had picked sunday it would not have been as much fun outside =)

You are all very welcome.

Love the pics!

If anyone has any problem with me using the pics in my build thread please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks again Douglas and you can use whatever pictures you like! It's the least I could do!

Thanks Doug for having us over to your house. And thanks to Kim' date=' and Beth for holding on to my tickets and bringing the stuff back to P-Town from the raffle for me. Hopefully I can stay longer and enjoy it more next time and not be in such a rush.[/quote']

You are welcome Kris. I was worried that people were going to wonder why I kept getting more turns than everyone else (laugh). Beth tried out the ecotech glue and likes it a lot!

Ya I unfortunately had to use it last night. I think it worked really well though. When I got home yesterday I took a look at the tank and noticed one of my MP40s was off. I forgot the night before my wife called me when I was out driving my friends daughter around and said there was a hot smell from the tank area. So when I was looking around about to get the wet side out I saw for some reason my Westside watermelon chalice was half toasted(flame)(cussing)(censored). For what reason I have no clue there is nothing around it to do that so I fraged it up to see if I could save it. It has been in the same spot for like a year. Hopefully some of it stays alive it was getting so big to(sad)

You are welcome Kris. I was worried that people were going to wonder why I kept getting more turns than everyone else (laugh). Beth tried out the ecotech glue and likes it a lot!