HELLO Pacific North West Aquarium Society!:)

Tinsle

Hello everyone.I was refered to this site by several friends.I have been lurking for a little while and it looks pretty promising here.I am a salt water reefer from corvallis oregon who is into the coral addiction as it seem many others are here too.i have several tanks from a 10 gallon to a 55 all with the invertibrates in mind and am always looking to expand my coral kindom and learning form fellow hobbyist.you can only read so much :)

i really like to trade and love checking out other peoples setups as there is so many ways to do things right and wrong in the hobby.no one way it seems.well thats my intro to the forum..hope to meet some more reefers here.chat with you all soon ;)

(welcome)(To)(P)(N)(W)(M)(A)(S)!!!

Great to see another Corvallisite here, for sure! I'm in NW Corvallis with my 55 softy-reef, soon to be a 90 mixed reef (with 55 sump). I try to keep some things on hand for trading, so we should say hi sometime, for sure!

LOL a road trip would be great.getting out to other parts of oregon on a mission for coral.I like the sound of that.and thanks for the friendly welcome everyone it is nice to be here :) owen you can come by and check what little i have out and maybe we can do a trade of some sort?i do like more corals ;)

here is my sebae,clowns,[ATTACH]12731[/ATTACH]a gree calaustrea,and some shrooms.there is a little macro that has spread here and there but i just pull out what i think is too much and things seem OK to me.its kind of a uncontroled natural look.i am curerntly tryingout some differnt macros in here but it seems some are a little finicky and some seem to be relished by the CUC.

post-8836-141867761765_thumb.jpg