• IslandofTiki
    • Bicyclebill
    • Kris
    • Hewey McLovit
    • J-dog
    • Nelsz3
    • Pnkrcklives
    • Nobody they all suck!

Well I was going to pick out 5 or 6 of the best submissions and post the pictures but I can't get photobucket to work here at work probably because work doesn't really want me to be working on this...(laugh) Instead I will just let everyone get a chance. You do not need to be a contestant of this growout to vote as I cannot regulate who votes anyway...(laugh) You can vote for yourself. Go for what you think is the best photo/writeup combination. Again the winner will get their choice of one of the following frag plugs:

DSC00878ARW.jpg

Here is the link to the submissions:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?32077-Official-2012-SPS

I did have to post for myself just because it is my only chance to win since my frag is dead but Omarortiz had a nice write up

Did you miss that Taylor. I'm going to give you some frag plugs since you were sadly the first one out! Consolation prize! (clap)Omar is already getting some natural frag plugs for making the spreadsheet but he did have a nice write up.

Well I was goingto vote for Josh but I am reluctant' date=' all my wildest dreams coming true is tempting but I am still on the fence-What else ya got?[/quote']

How you going to give up your wildest dreams just to try to win some frag plugs? Hmmm looks like I may be casting the deciding vote... :)

I guess no one wants all their wildest dreams to come true...

I do, but like I said, I am sketical-I have had people promise me things and they do not deliver-You seem trustworthy I'm just afraid of being let down.

What else ya got to offer, I still got my vote and it can be bought-Just like the '08 election- BAAAAAAA

Its looking like Kris bought a few-(whistle)

I do, but like I said, I am sketical-I have had people promise me things and they do not deliver-You seem trustworthy I'm just afraid of being let down.

What else ya got to offer, I still got my vote and it can be bought-Just like the '08 election- BAAAAAAA

Its looking like Kris bought a few-(whistle)

No its just that your post is not in the same class as mine sorry to say. You can take a picture of mine so you can right a post that is like it next time since you are not going to win this one(laugh). Don't be mad and(sad) just because you are (drooler) over mine. And by the way since you were dissing the MAC you can just give me that iPad you have. I am on my way over to pick it up mine is a first gen so that one would be nice to have as well.

PS: your a sucker

I'm pretty sure its that large colorful font that people are lured in by.

I have no choice on the ipad, I have to use it for work. I do like the GPS feature though, thats neat, plus I never fear getting viruses since most hacks I hear dont write viruses for OS that cover 2% market share(rock2)

If I was Apple I would really push that feature as a selling point.(clap)

Maybe after its all said and done I may throw my vote your way, it does not look as if Josh is going to deliver on the "wildest dreams" offer.

I can still be bought peeps so please post up your offers

Sorry I had to vote for my "special" frag. He is a base piece that got glued upside down. He needs a little moral support (whistle)

Just an FYI... the frags that look like they were glued upside down were actually frags from mid branch, so both sides of your frag were cut, so technically there is to top or bottom... it was a middle! :D

Sorry I had to vote for my "special" frag. He is a base piece that got glued upside down. He needs a little moral support (whistle)

Just an FYI... the frags that look like they were glued upside down were actually frags from mid branch, so both sides of your frag were cut, so technically there is to top or bottom... it was a middle! :D

Looks like Kris bought another vote-

He is in first with a strong fight for 2nd place between "They all suck" and a few others (laugh)

And Kim since you see 2 votes for they all suck, you know its was not me-or at least me alone(whistle)

Brad I was for sure you voted for your own post... Poll ends tomorrow they all suck... still has a chance to win ;)

I forgot there was a contest for the write up part when I posted mine, I think I should be allowed to repost and start the voting over, also Kris should be disqualified and ejected from the contest, He used large, bold, BLUE text in his write up and he clearly had a RED ruler, I'm sure this is a violation of the red/blue rules!!

I just want to say girls and guys of the forum - everyone is a winner - and I know you're going to go on to serve this Forum with distinction.

Holy Smokes! Wow! It's my first and best Grow out ever! Oh my God - Uh, there's so many people I want to thank. Oh my God my sweet, lovely wife Tonya; I wish you were here; she's not. My lovely dog Tuff is here. I'm sorry I'm a crier!

My Mom and Dad who supported me forever and shouldn't have and just said 'keep doing what you're doing.' I'm from Gresham, Oregon and I'm standing here and it's kind of amazing.

I get to be here with the best family,friends, members, and forum I love you all. And the people who fought for me. And Brad aka Reefnjunkie you are like a handsome cheerleader in a suit.

Um, oh my God our moderators, and members. All of you writing your beautiful little funny weird posts for us all to see, and the voters I love you all so much. I go to our meetings - I show up early like a dork, everyday because I kinda can't wait to see all of you people. And, oh God I know I'm forgetting somebody, I don't have my list. Anybody I forgot I just want to say thank you. Holy smokes!

I guess this is it, I don't want you all to have to read all day.