Loosing SPS HELP!

NoobtoSalt

Alright so I was thinking that something stung my Green Tort the other day due to the fact that it had some slimey stuff coming off of it on a good portion of the body. Well it has all died back now but there is nothing that could sting it. Just a few minutes ago I took a look at my tank and now the great looking Blue tort that I've only had for a few weeks is completely covered in the same slimey stuff which I'm guessing means I just lost my blue tort as well. Again nothing that could have stung it to my knowledge.

Any suggestions on what this could be caused by? I don't dose, all of my other SPS seem to be doing just fine and I do bi-weekly water changes. My bio-load is only 2 helfenrich firefish and a madarin goby and I feed every 2-3 days with cyclopeeze.

The blue tort is already toast so moving it isn't going to save it now. I've had plenty of other SPS near the acan's in the past with no issues that's why I thought it wouldn't be an issue. Oh well. Guess it will just grow out some more and not have any friends to play with...(laugh)