Multiple items for sale!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aquacare turbo calcium reactor with the works...deal of the century, with a catch.

Ive got an aquacare calcium reactor turbo 1 model, with the regulator, basitech controller, luft pump and mag tube...everything you need!!!

BUT it arrived broken and the seller is being a d*ck, and i dont have the time to deal with fixing it...so im trying to get rid of it and recoup some of my money.

Retail on this is just shy of $1000, i would like to get 375

for it. From talking to other people it seems as if there is only about $50 in parts....

The pipe that enters into the pump is busted and the pump's shaft is busted and one of the tubes looks as though its connection is busted...but other then that its a bit dirty buy in stellar condition.

Buyer assumes all liabilty and knowd its broken...there is no returns for any reason...

I did my best taking as many pics of the issues and the other stuff included with it.

4c1bf16d-c44d-9635.jpg

4c1bf16d-c462-3e38.jpg

4c1bf16d-c46e-0148.jpg

4c1bf16d-c47a-a3b0.jpg

4c1bf16d-c48a-18f9.jpg

4c1bf16d-c4a1-adca.jpg

4c1bf16d-c4af-c68d.jpg

4c1bf16d-c4be-7561.jpg

4c1bf16d-c4c8-440b.jpg

4c1bf16d-c4d6-8fc7.jpg

4c1bf16d-c4e1-2c57.jpg

4c1bf16d-c4eb-6c2c.jpg

4c1bf16d-c4f6-c34c.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Have any pics of the 18k LED's over a tank? Would like to get an idea of the color they put out (color temps seem very subjective person to person).

I dont sorry...cameras dont really capture led color hues well either...but for the price, if you dont like them your not out a ton of cash.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2