Official 2012 SPS Growout Thread! Contestants post here!

FYI' date=' I can see some vertical growth on my frag! Maybe changing spots in my tank will pay off.......I'm guessing it will grow 2 inches in the next 3 weeks :p[/quote']

That's great! I am afraid to move mine because in the past growouts when I have moved things around something would end up happening to it. I just looked at the TEC watermelon and it is sprouting a new eye now too.

Originally Posted by J-Dog

FYI, I can see some vertical growth on my frag! Maybe changing spots in my tank will pay off.......I'm guessing it will grow 2 inches in the next 3 weeks :p

That's great! I am afraid to move mine because in the past growouts when I have moved things around something would end up happening to it. I just looked at the TEC watermelon and it is sprouting a new eye now too.

Thank you again for taking such great care of it.. (clap)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Overconfidence is exactly what I like to see......(laugh)

I think actually its nice to see Noob post up some type of thread with something that actually lived in his tank.........[ATTACH=CONFIG]13073[/ATTACH]

(Rim)[ATTACH=CONFIG]13072[/ATTACH]

OH OH OH! Got some serious trash talking going on here!(clap)(laugh) Keep it up maybe you won't notice when Beth frags off one of the eyes on the TEC Watermelon(whistle)

It was a great deal, and we all learned,...............

OK I'll stop-(whistle)

Great job Jesse(icon) and even better props taking all the jabs- We will have to see how the next one plays out-(naughty)

Not only did the donation go to a great charity but I also get to score a sweet chalice and a green stick. Your right it was a great deal. And those jabs..........didn't hurt one bit...(whistle)

Group hug everyone! This has been a lot of fun! Only a few more weeks left! Thanks again all the generous sponsors including TECO, The Premium Aquarium, Fantastic Frags, Barrier Reef, Golden Basket,and Bulk Reef Supply. They have gone above and beyond with donations and the funds went to Tanks for Teachers and the Parkinson's fund

grouphug-1.jpg

And............. I'm out! My frag is alive and well but I had to move it to a new tank.

I think we are close enough to the end Matt that I will let it slide. :) You're still in. Essentially at this point if your frag is still alive and you remember to post a picture with the official ruler you are in!

I think we are close enough to the end Matt that I will let it slide. :) You're still in. Essentially at this point if your frag is still alive and you remember to post a picture with the official ruler you are in!

(clap)............Thank you!

All I know is that ever since I moved my frag' date=' it started shooting straight up! I guess I should have had it there all along...go figure (scratch)[/quote']

I decided not to move mine because when I have done that in the past something bad always happened (laugh). I wish this had been a chalice growout LOL because the TEC aka TECO watermelon looks like it is actually sprouting 2 more eyes. That's a heck of a grand prize!

All I know is that ever since I moved my frag' date=' it started shooting straight up! I guess I should have had it there all along...go figure (scratch)[/quote']

I decided not to move mine because when I have done that in the past something bad always happened (laugh). I wish this had been a chalice growout LOL because the TEC aka TECO watermelon looks like it is actually sprouting 2 more eyes. That's a heck of a grand prize!

Your welcome to just bring it over here when i hold the meeting... Or maybe i should leave it in your tank to keep growing? (scratch)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2