Another question..Bubble coral

beansandmia

My b/f's bubble coral started to slowly die, I took it home and put it in a 5 gal all by itself in hopes of trying to save it. It hasn't opened up big for at least a week or two, the two clowns that live in it never left it, I heard they will leave it when it starts to die, I suck at pic's but this is what it looks like.FISH4023.jpg

FISH4025.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/beansandmia/FISH4018.jpg

Everything was the same as it has been, no crashes or drops in anything, I went to the local fish store actually two of them and they didn't know of any dips or anything and they said there is nothing I can do....anyways when I got home from work today I split the coral in half and threw out the dead part, then I super glued all around the skin stuff, as I read online that was something to try. I added an extra powerhead to the tank as well, so I guess we wait and see, I just figured what do I have to lose by trying that stuff if it is already dying so fast anyways.