"How to Quote"

Jeramy

I have tried several times with out sucsess to properly quote some ones post from earlier in their thread If it is not to much to ask could some one walk me through it. I am sure others have had a similar question so it may help more the just me. "Thanks a bunch =)"

I have tried several times with out sucsess to properly quote some ones post from earlier in their thread If it is not to much to ask could some one walk me through it. I am sure others have had a similar question so it may help more the just me. "Thanks a bunch =)"
Is this what you are trying to do?? If so find the post you would like to quote. Then just under it to the right just click reply with quote... Hope that helps...

Hit the reply with quote button in the bottom right corner of the post and write what you want to say befor or after the code, just make sure you dont mess with the code.

Hit the reply with quote button in the bottom right corner of the post and write what you want to say befor or after the code' date=' just make sure you dont mess with the code.[/quote']

:)

Then type your message and hit Reply with a quote again

woot thanks. I never say that button before =)

And to blow your mind. Use the button next to that one for multipul reply :)

Just click it, it will have a check mark on it. The last one click reply with quote. And write your messages between the quotes (whistle)

And to blow your mind. Use the button next to that one for multipul reply :)

Just click it, it will have a check mark on it. The last one click reply with quote. And write your messages between the quotes (whistle)

Took me over a year before I found the multiple quote feature, i used to have multiple windows open, cut n paste and all kinds of bull**** to quote multiple people(flame)

(flame)(flame)(flame) Still(flame)(flame)(flame) The more I think about it(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)

DOH!DOH!DOH!

Took me over a year before I found the multiple quote feature, i used to have multiple windows open, cut n paste and all kinds of bull**** to quote multiple people(flame)

(flame)(flame)(flame) Still(flame)(flame)(flame) The more I think about it(flame)(flame)(flame)(flame)

DOH!DOH!DOH!

rofl... that place I mentioned is still hiring Brad ;).. the multiple quotes feature is one of my favorites!