Sign in to follow this  
Mohaynow

Happy Easter

Just wanted to wish everyone a good day with their families. While your enjoying your easter baskets and egg hunts, don't forget the reason we celebrate this day. I hope everyone has a great day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a good day with their families. While your enjoying your easter baskets and egg hunts' date=' don't forget the reason we celebrate this day. I hope everyone has a great day![/quote']

Yes plus one bro...this day is very special.

Just wanted to wish everyone a good day with their families. While your enjoying your easter baskets and egg hunts' date=' don't forget the reason we celebrate this day. I hope everyone has a great day![/quote']

Thanks and hope everyone had a great day. My 4 year old little evangelist went and told our neighbor " Hozanna ! Jesus is alive " Too cute:)

Hope all had a wonderful day celebrating this wonderful holiday with family and friends. My dinning room table was cleared of fish stuff to serve Easter dinner DOH!

Hosanna indeed, our church's youth pastor gave about 5 minutes straight of "if He is risen from the dead, then _________" this morning, a great way to remember that this day's celebration is the lynch-pin of the whole faith!

Just got done watching the passion. what a reminder...what a sacrifice. Happy Easter to all humanity.

Just got done watching the passion. what a reminder...what a sacrifice. Happy Easter to all humanity.

Heavy stuff, I haven't seen it in years. I must say a Good Friday service usually does more to remind me of why I love Him and should appreciate Him than any Sunday. Ours this year was no exception!