Boston Terrier Puppies :)

Mandinga

People need to hurry up and buy these puppies before my wife empties our bank account =)

You should get one so I can visit it! I would get one but we have 3 dogs already and you know you are getting a puppy from a straight up honest good guy!

My wife gave me the approval to empty ours :) Jump on the cool kid wagon!

That's great Garrett (clap) New shop mascot?

Awwww' date=',,,,,,,, the puppy and your daughter are going to be best friends :)[/quote']

I hope so. I figured it's probably as good a time as any to get one. These little pups are adorable enough to help change the wifes mind.

That's great Garrett (clap) New shop mascot?

I would imagine that it will probably be at the shop with me much of the time though I guess I will have to figure out how attached the wife gets.

I have a male thats 5yrs. would love to have another one but he doesnt seem to like other dogs. I wonder if it being a puppy he would take to it because it would be submissive to him and its the same type of dog? Would love to have a little girl for him to play with. theyre so cute even when they get fully grown.

I'm no dog whisperer, but I'm not sure that the same breed would make a difference. And I wouldn't be comfortable selling you our the last female, the runt.

My sister had to neuter one of her male Boston's because he was constantly picking fights with her other dog, which was a boston as well. She said there has been zero fights since then...

I'm no dog whisperer, but I'm not sure that the same breed would make a difference. And I wouldn't be comfortable selling you our the last female, the runt.

I've seen so many times when the runt of the litter was the best dog for personality! Take me for example.......

let me rephrase my earlier post.... he only picks on dogs who arent submissive. we also have a mini dachsund who was a runt and is very submissive. they get along perfectly. Its ok tho cuz my wife told me no more dogs...lol

we already had him neutered when we got him. he was a rescue of sorts. the previous owner had him and his sister but never socialized them with other dogs. We adopted him when she was trying to give him to the animal control authorities who happened to be in the neighborhood picking up a very sick stray. She claimed that he was beginning to try to mate with his sister and had issues with going to the bathroom in the house. Turns out she kept them locked in thier kennels most of the time and her grandkids had terrorized the dogs with brooms, vacuums, sticks, anything they could ram into the kennel or stick thru the holes. We found this out about a month after we brought him home and noticed he would attack the vacuum and broom. we confronted her about his "issues" and she finally came clean. Even offered to take him back. Of course we refused and even offered to take the sister from her as well as she had been contemplating giving her away. The sister had already been given away. Long story short some people should not own animals and should research the breed before they drop $3200 on a pair of purebred pups! lol

• 3 weeks later...