BulkReefSupply Group Buy time again!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

List updated in first post..... I think I will set this up for Tuesday the 17th

If you want in on this send me a PM!!! If you think you should already be on the list and don't see yourself please send me a PM!!!

Thanks

Beth

list updated..... I am going to close this list on Saturday night at 9pm.

I will be sending the list in Sunday night and the buy should begin Tuesday when you get your email from Bulkreefsupply.

Anyone have any questions???

Beth

For anyone interested the group buy prices are in effect now. I added stuff to my cart and got the group buy price.

really??? does it say group buy next to your name or "preferred reefer"?? If your does say group buy that I think you are special!!!

I am not getting the group buy rates yet, I will send the list in on Sunday night.

For anyone interested the group buy prices are in effect now. I added stuff to my cart and got the group buy price.

really??? does it say group buy next to your name or "preferred reefer"?? If your does say group buy that I think you are special!!!

I am not getting the group buy rates yet, I will send the list in on Sunday night.