gots me some new zoas

reefnjunkie

Newbs' date=' I was in on those. Sopranos and all lol. I get it, only one Roger allowed. Don't forget me next time. :)[/quote']

So what you are saying Roger is just assume you are in (scratch) like the other Roger?(clap) Does Roger mean zoa freak ?(laugh)

Newbs' date=' I was in on those. Sopranos and all lol. I get it, only one Roger allowed. Don't forget me next time. :)[/quote']

No not that group of zoas that died off, this group;

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?26476-Cyber-Bully-3way-Grow-Out

The above was the same 3 as this 1 (nutty)

I hope we have a handle on it this time (scary), we are having the grower hold them for another 3 weeks to hopefully reduce the risk of melting plus Kims tank is a zoa heaven(rock2) and mine is all 1 system now so it'll be easier overall......

In theroryDOH!

We will hit you up (agree)just stick those two "C" notes aside. i still like a lot of zoas that did not make it from exoctic frags (drooler) purchase and hopefully we/I can work some sympathy (sad)deal with him

Dang Kim I thought i was posting early....4:29am?? Really (crackhead)

No not that group of zoas that died off, this group;

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?26476-Cyber-Bully-3way-Grow-Out

The above was the same 3 as this 1 (nutty)

I hope we have a handle on it this time (scary), we are having the grower hold them for another 3 weeks to hopefully reduce the risk of melting plus Kims tank is a zoa heaven(rock2) and mine is all 1 system now so it'll be easier overall......

In theroryDOH!

We will hit you up (agree)just stick those two "C" notes aside. i still like a lot of zoas that did not make it from exoctic frags (drooler) purchase and hopefully we/I can work some sympathy (sad)deal with him

Dang Kim I thought i was posting early....4:29am?? Really (crackhead)

Yeah there were some nice ones from exotic frags. Maybe we can get him to hold them for a longer time and yes my tank and frag tank are all plumbed together and parameters are more stable! LOL yeah I'm up early. I have a lot to do today! (laugh) Already took Milo for a bike ride and the 2 little dogs to the park!

• 2 weeks later...

Now thats some funny stuff Roger-Chalices I could possible get rid of, not all but 80%-as for the sticks, never.

Our zoas will be here Friday(clap)

Oh and did I post the pic of what also will show Friday-(Kim I would say you owe me-(whistle), but I want to keep it all to myself)

I know it wont be this vibrant but..................

Oh wait, I cant post it here-DOH!

(naughty)

Archived