gots me some new zoas

reefnjunkie

Here are the names of everything:

legions of evil, bloodshot, nova2, spk fire n ice, marleys

blk magic, vampire, teq sunrise, lazer lem, toadstool, chongs

eclipse, orange rainbow, sour cherry, soul snatch, toxins, campfire

bold= fragged last Monday

You all know I stole mikes screen name to post on this. Lol the coral addict herself coralcrazy. :)

LOL,when I saw culp posting I was thinking it must be Heather... I'm partial owners of those babies and a certain absentminded schoolteacher who will remain nameless. Yes Jacob the vampire paly is nice. I had some but lost them with the tank move...

I continue to scrape them with a scalpel, dip the frag in hydrogen peroxide, scarpe more and possibly remove the zoa if the other does not work-

If all else fails throw it in the garbage, I would not give cloves to anyone-I did sell a frag at one time and if that person happens reads this-

I'm sorry-(sad)

There was a really nice zoa we passed on, I got have issues paying 125.00 for a single polyp, granted I remember when we got the red hornets I grew out, we paid 185.00 for 1 polyp-(nutty)

I think this one goes for around 200-250 if you can find one-its the Bowser Paly-(drooler)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9vMFR37lZh7ogRGiSN8luPlIEFimIsOo6tHLxdMfZwRMRY4dH

Wow you have to have the nices zoa collection around (drooler) (drooler) (drooler)

Thanks but I am afriad that would have to be Emerald and a maybe few others, I just try to keep up with the Jones'-DOH!

Nice looking zoos Brad. Hopefully you will be able to remove the cloves!

Ya I am sure I will, hopefully these turn out better than our last 1-I am sure they will and you will have yours in less than 1 year- (clap)

Thanks but I am afriad that would have to be Emerald and a maybe few others, I just try to keep up with the Jones'-DOH!

Ya I am sure I will, hopefully these turn out better than our last 1-I am sure they will and you will have yours in less than 1 year- (clap)

Brad has more love for the colored sticks I'm afraid...

WHAT? where was my invite to spend a ton of money? You guys suck. lol

exactly what I was thinking....(laugh)

Well being the last one was close to 200.00 per person and we lost 80% or so, I did not want to invite a bunch of newbies, this is a redemption pack, if all goes well there will be another, just stick that 200.00 away now and consider it gone

:D

Archived