WTB/WTT: Polyps

irshprncsk

I am looking for a variety of mushrooms and Zoas to add to my tank. Individual polyps will work great for mushrooms and just a couple zoas of each type - going to attach to a tall piece of branch LR to fill it in. Let me know what you have and what you're looking for and maybe I can trade you something. Thanks!

Kat

Are you ever in Corvallis?

I've got a 10-15 polyp frag of these:

watermelon.jpg

I can sacrifice probably 1 or 2 of these:

Greenstardust.jpg

Also, I have these:

PE.jpg

I also have some radioactive dragon eye, purple with yellow skirt, light blue with yellow skirt and orange centers, and some darker green ones with a gold center- i don't have photos of them but if you're interested, let me know and I'll take some photos.

I am interested in what you have! so....whatcha got?

cyenna, I love those first zoas pictured. And I like the stripey shrooms from ReefStarrBow26. Interested in anything I have?

I fragged the PomPom Xenia and mushrooms today. I have 3 frags of the xenia: 2x 5-7 polyps, 1x 10-15 polyps. It has my black sand attached to the bottom and so is ready to go anytime, but the shrooms need a week or two to attach to something. I have also decided to part with one of my neon green BTA frags - it continues to split about twice a year and I have two babies currently. The one I'm giving up is about 2-3", eats anything you put in front of it, has had my clown in it on occasion (she alternates between the giant mother BTA and this one), and fluoresces under moonlights like a nuclear pile. It's currently on a fairly small piece of LR but it's easy enough to remove if needed. This thing is tough. It went through my filter last time and got chopped into 8 pieces. All survived while I was feeding them, but then they became migratory and I couldn't reach some anymore for feeding and they kicked it. But I have this one and a teeny frag from the filter about the size of a dime that eats like crazy too. I was hoping to get $40-50 for this one or an awesome trade (need this equipment too: Aqualight tank mounted HQI, XP3 or XP4 canister filter for my fresh tank) I'll post better pics of all these items soon. I just have to get them while they're open! (work 10 hour days and get home after everyone's sleeping in the tank!)

Kat