The $100/10 pack SPS sale

madmike

Thanks again everyone who came by and purchased corals. I am going to stop this for now (for those who I have already contacted you are still welcome to come by).

Tank looks much better now and the corals that were being shaded can see the light again, :)

As fast as my corals are growing, I'll do this again some time in the summer.

later

Mike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks again everyone who came by and purchased corals. I am going to stop this for now (for those who I have already contacted you are still welcome to come by).

Tank looks much better now and the corals that were being shaded can see the light again, :)

As fast as my corals are growing, I'll do this again some time in the summer.

later

Mike

Show off! (laugh) You should get in on the GOC competition we should have one spot available as another person dropped out! Or hmmm maybe you shouldn't... (laugh) Also people if you missed out on this awesome high end large frag extravaganza... Mike kindly offered me to auction off the same deal at the meeting at Frank's

I'll take that spot in the GOC if you deliver the frag to me :)

Mike kindly offered me to auction off the same deal at the meeting at Frank's

yep... for those who missed out, bid generously at the next meeting as 100% of the proceeds will go to the tanks for teachers program! Some of the corals that left my house this week included the Oregon blue tort, cali tort, strawberry shortcake, pink lemonade, pink jade, peach milli with blue tips, purple nana, ora spongeodes, montipora setosa, birds of paradise... and many more

I'll take that spot in the GOC if you deliver the frag to me :)

yep... for those who missed out, bid generously at the next meeting as 100% of the proceeds will go to the tanks for teachers program! Some of the corals that left my house this week included the Oregon blue tort, cali tort, strawberry shortcake, pink lemonade, pink jade, peach milli with blue tips, purple nana, ora spongeodes, montipora setosa, birds of paradise... and many more

I'm sure we can work something out for the GOC frag.... I always like seeing your tank. We are getting them April 18... Maybe I can just interoffice it to you..(scratch):p Don't worry Mike if the bidding is low I will at least bid this up to 100 dollars as you are not going to find 10 dollar frags like these anywhere!

Wouldn't that be awkward! I can just see the mail lady's face (cussing)

Count me in then!

You would be surprised what you can send through the mail...(whistle) I have sent an entire lab coat, a big M&M figurine, stickers... Okay I will put you on the alternate list. Jody is sending 25 frags but I only have 20 spots in case something happens to some of the frags. I will keep you posted...

Some of the corals that left my house this week included the Oregon blue tort' date=' cali tort, strawberry shortcake, pink lemonade, pink jade, peach milli with blue tips, purple nana, ora spongeodes, montipora setosa, birds of paradise... and many more[/quote']

The above corals were part of the 10/100 pack?

Dang, it would have been a good idea to buy a few packs and flip'em(naughty)

Archived