Hello from Southern Oregon

don_chuwish

Relatively new to the hobby but learning fast. We have a 36B up since end of December 2011. Lots of help from LFS like Atlantis in Roseburg, Nautilus and Aqua Serene in Eugene, OIAB and Rosecity. We've done the rounds! (laugh)

I've been on other forums but it's nice to find a 'local' crowd. Looking forward to much future participation!

- D

Hello from Northern Oregon.

And welcome to the forum. This has been a great resource for me and others. I know I couldn't have been nearly as successful in this hobby without it. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. The folks here have been more then patient with my endless noob questions.

We also like pictures (whistle)

Yeah great to see more people from the south!

OK, some pictures. Actually a bit of a history in pictures. The last photos aren't even what it looks like now and we're probably making big aquascape changes this weekend.

Some notes on the tank - it was purchased as a basic Aqueon 36G bow front kit. So far everything but the hood & tank has been swapped out for better. Even the light in the hood was upgraded to a 54W Compact half & half with polished reflector (thanks A H Supply)!

For a Photobucket slide show: http://photobucket.com/36B_Reef

- D

Archived