OMG D3

CrazyInside

I used the ATI catalyst control center that came with my video card and ramped all the settings up to max. It still passed the tests, so i also ramped up the fan to 85%. I can't believe they send them out only using 25% of the fans available speed. Anyway, it more than doubled my FPS in Skyrim at max settings. I'm now getting 40-50 FPS traveling, and over 50 in cities. I'm pretty happy with that. I'm gonna see how it does with D3 before I buy a new one. Windows 7 scores my GPU a 7.4 out of 7.9 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oh man tonights the night!!! I won't get to play until tomorrow night so you'll have to tell me how it is

You can start the install and patch right now if you got the digital download version. Won't be able to actually log in and PLAY until midnight.

Haha i know! But its all i could get' date=' plus i hope the servers arent full by then[/quote']

The servers can't really get "full" since there are only 4-person games. Blizz knows how many pre-orders and game shipments there are and will have plenty of servers online from now until whenever (D2 servers are still up after 10 years!). There should not be a problem logging in other than right at midnight tonight when millions of people will be trying it at once.

That being said, I'm not staying up for it! I usually get up around 5:30am anyway so I'll start playing when everyone else is crashing out for the night! :)

-MIke

The US version is launching at midnight PDT (our time) for all of the USA. You can install the game right now if you have a digital copy' date=' though.[/quote']

Right on, thanks for the reply. I got roped back into playing WoW with the promise of getting D3. Already got it downloaded and installed, just waiting for the launch.

My battle tag is Drazzilb #1165 See ya at midnight if I make it that late its like 2 hours past my bedtime but who needs sleep =)

I know right, I get up at 4:45am mon-friday so it's been a while sense i've seen midnight. Only 9:15 and I can hear the bed calling lol. Hopefully I can make it!

My battle tag is Drazzilb #1165 See ya at midnight if I make it that late its like 2 hours past my bedtime but who needs sleep =)

I know right, I get up at 4:45am mon-friday so it's been a while sense i've seen midnight. Only 9:15 and I can hear the bed calling lol. Hopefully I can make it!

So what level did you guys get to overnight?

Since i ordered my game thru newegg at the lower price I won't have my game till Thursday ugh!

Wow, there are an insane amount of ppl complaining about the servers being full last night. I guess it can still happen. I hope that gets cleared up quick!