Another Acan Group Buy

Thats right this is another Acan Group buy if we can get enough people. It will be for the same Acans as the the Group buy that just started a few days ago Plus three other Acans. So skulls and sparrows said he will sell one of each of his acans in his (sickest-acans!!!!!!) post for $450+ 80.00 for a total of 530.00. The other Three Acans are # 3,5,& 8 from his new sale thread. There will be 11 different acans that we would get atleast 1 polyp each. We will do the same 8 spots that will cost 66.25 EA. If there are not enough people we can shrink the group down but it would cost a bit more. Everyone will get at least 1 acan to grow out until it is ready to be fragged. Now just so everyone knows this will take awhile but you will have atleast 1 Acan in your tank to grow out. We will all need to do periodic updates to keep people informed on progress.

Link to the two post's here

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthr...-sickest-acans!!!!!!

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?31659-I-need-a-supercharger-so-more-ultra-aussie-acans-up-for-sale-some-8-per-head&highlight=

1. Kris

2. Bicyclebill

3. LC Scott

4. Omarortiz

5. Beardedsmurf

6. PeteRock

7. Open

8. Open

11 different acans with 8 spots, something doesn't add up to me. Who gets the extra 3 acans? And what are the chances we see any of those frags after the initial distribution? I'd love to get in on this, Acans do great in my tank and those look awesome, I'm just not quite understanding how this works.

Thanks.

Sorry forgot to put the atleast befor everyone gets 1 polyp. Three people would get Two polyps. I guess we could do 11 people if everyone wanted just figured it would be easier to get less people and get this rolling. If it was 11 people it would only save each of us like $18.00 or so. But the group can help me decide.

11 different acans with 8 spots, something doesn't add up to me. Who gets the extra 3 acans? And what are the chances we see any of those frags after the initial distribution? I'd love to get in on this, Acans do great in my tank and those look awesome, I'm just not quite understanding how this works.

Thanks.

Well I do have one of those Inland band saws and other people can come over and use it or they can figure out a way to frag it. And OK I will add you.

I'm hesitant, since I'm not sure how we'll frag and distribute them some time from now.

But oh well, sign me up! Love me some fancy acans.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived