WTB 24-55g full setup

Dewzap

Hi all =)

I just recently started a BioCube 8 in my cubicle at work and i'm LOVING it.

Here is a recent pic =)

NewDeskShot.jpg

The SW bug has bitten me again =) I took about a 2-3 year break since my last tank that i broke down during a move.

I am wanting to start a tank at home again so that my family can enjoy it as much as i am and then i can share corals back and forth too.

The problem is that i have spent a pretty penny already on this little 8 gallon and it will be a hard sell to the wife unless i can find a killer deal out there.

I am posting this message in hopes that there is someone out there wanting to get rid of a system that would work for us. I am looking for a minimum of 24 gallon up to about 55ish. I would prefer a cube system so that i can put it in my living room(i have limited space there). BUT if its a longer system i can put it in our master bedroom.

The more complete the system the more appealing to me =) The only requirement i have is that it be in GOOD shape and the price is right.

Thanks for reading (plotting)

-Dew

Also i should add that i have an xbox 360 bundle im going to be putting up on Craigslist. I have almost $800 invested into it and it was brand new as of last december. It has box, instructions, and TONS of accessories.

I would be willing to trade that =)

Have you checked craigslist?

dsoz :)

I have from time to time. I find that most the time people on CL got into FW or SW and never followed thru on it and the equipment is NASTY. I was hoping to find someone that took care of everything. Someone with a little "street cred" if you know what i mean =) (yes im a dork)

Im gonna peruse CL again tho...you never know =)

46 package-------

this tank has been sitting in my garage for a year and a half

CPR cs-90 overflow- 4 months use on it.

coralife 2 x 96 watt 03 actinic and 10k + lunar lights + 4" lift(4 months use on them)

46 gallon bowfront and black factory stand.....no signifigant scratches and the stand has no damage but could use some touch up paint along the top front edge

15 gallon sump

Custom plumbing, flex pvc, ball valves and unions everywhere appropriate

Heres links to the lights

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewIt...roduct=ES53404

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewIt...roduct=ES53090

$250

I am in bend. I could meet you in warm springs as i am there often if interested.

• 4 weeks later...

OK i now have the funds for a purchase. I am looking for 40g and up...the larger the better. I want a nice setup...preferably a contempory sytle stand. Long/shallow is preferred. I am not interested in tall hexes.

Let me know what you got.

This might be too big, but I will have a 90g here real soon. I am setting up a 210g and am no longer going to need the 90g. It comes with a black stand and black custom built hood for your custom lighting. I use 2x 400w metal halides and 4x 110w vho which work great. It also comes with the overflow box, so all you need to get started is the lighting and a sump. The tank and stand are made by all glass. I prefer a modern all black look myself which is what this system is done in.

If you are intersted let me know. I am asking $700, but am flexible. Take a look at the pictures under member tanks of it. Its awesome. Here is a link for you. http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2224

I have a 54g corner that I am selling soon.

Included:

fluval 350 canister filter

80lbs of live sand

30 lbs of live rock

1 eheim heater

1 maxi-jet 1200 powerhead

AquaC remora pro skimmer w mag pump

Hamilton 36 inch MH/PC fixture 250 10k bulb 2 96w true blue blubs (5 mn old)

stand

timer for the lights

rock had xenias on it and one has a blue mushroom

currently taking offers

Katz

I have a 54g corner that I am selling soon.

Included:

fluval 350 canister filter

80lbs of live sand

30 lbs of live rock

1 eheim heater

1 maxi-jet 1200 powerhead

AquaC remora pro skimmer w mag pump

Hamilton 36 inch MH/PC fixture 250 10k bulb 2 96w true blue blubs (5 mn old)

stand

timer for the lights

rock had xenias on it and one has a blue mushroom

currently taking offers

Katz

Shoot me a PM when you have a price and some pics.

thanks!

Hey I have 45 gal acrylic tank, 48"Lx13"Wx17"T. It has a nice black wood stand and matching hood. There is a 48" light strip for it and a 10 gal sump. I have family in the portland area,as I grew up in Vancouver, but now live in Tacoma. Let me know I can email you pix. It is a nice tank I just downsized to a smaller tank. Thanks, Mike 253-302-1037