Equipment FS

cellowithgills

I doing some work for a guy who has a crap load of used equipment. He's got skimmers, halides, hotb filters, canister filters, uv filtes, power heads , pumps, aquariums, sumps, and other aquarium related things. He does pretty much all the maintenance work for springfield in eugene, so you can imagine the tonnage the this guy has. Basically, he has so much he doesn't know what to do with it, so he is giving it to me to sell off. If your you looking for any used equipment coop please get a hold of me. I'm willing to ship at the buyer's cost. I want to sell a lot of stuff at a very very cheap price.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll look tomorrow when I'm there. What gph and wattage are you looking for?

Honestly as small as I can get. I just need some cheap stuff for water changes. My aqua lifter is kinda sucking lately.

what kind of skimmers? for a 180-225 gallon

They skimmers he has are called Fathoms (spelling?). He used to manufacture them. They aren't the prettiest, but believe me, the are awesome. I'm not sure how he rates them, but he's got one on the system at Lane Community College ( about 350 gallons) and it keeps up. I'll get pictures today of them and other stuff people are interested in.

CPR overflow, not sure on the rating but it's big. Looks like the CS202, needs the air release nipple glue back on. $60 obo.

IMAG0325.jpg

Aqua C skimmer, need bulkhead replaced as you can see. I think it's either a ev-120 or an ev-180. Needs either a mag 7 or a Rio 3100, $120obo.wo

IMAG0326.jpg

I saw a couple ebo-jager heaters 100, 150, and 200 (maybe a 250 as well)

He's got some really weird sumps that are tall, long, but only about 9" wide. I think they are designed to go in a really thin 55 gallon stand. They have bio-balls in them. $40 obo

He's also got an Allseas uv filter. I think it's 160w, it's huge. It needs one of the housings replaced. $350obo (selling this on comission)

Think my prices are too high? Make me an offer, anything is better than nothing.

CPR overflow, not sure on the rating but it's big. Looks like the CS202, needs the air release nipple glue back on. $60 obo.

IMAG0325.jpg

Aqua C skimmer, need bulkhead replaced as you can see. I think it's either a ev-120 or an ev-180. Needs either a mag 7 or a Rio 3100, $120obo.

IMAG0326.jpg

I saw a couple ebo-jager heaters 100, 150, and 200 (maybe a 250 as well) $10

He's got some really weird sumps that are tall, long, but only about 9" wide. I think they are designed to go in a really thin 55 gallon stand. They have bio-balls in them. $40 obo

He's also got an Allseas uv filter. I think it's 160w, it's huge. It needs one of the housings replaced. $350obo (selling this on comission)

Think my prices are too high? Make me an offer, anything is better than nothing.

Archived