Acan group buy

So skulls and sparrows has said he will sell one of each of his acans in his recent post for $450. There will be 8 different acans that we would get 1 polyp each. So there will be 8 spots that will cost 56.25. If there is a lack of interest we can always shrink the group down as well. Everyone will get 1 acan to grow out until it is ready to be fragged. WARNING I would suspect this will take close to a year but you'll have one of the acans to enjoy during that time. We will do periodic updates to keep people informed on progress

Link to post here

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?31520-Some-of-the-sickest-acans!!!!!!

1. mytshall - crayon box

2. kris - tahitian sunrise

3. crazyinside - Into the Wormhole

4. breefcase - bonus rainbow

5. arredondojason - Unnamed...but look at the centers on this bad boy!

6. noobsalt /Burningbaal - tangerine razzleberry

7. thenautilus - Cyan Infusion

8. Hewey McLovit - Fading Sunset

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noob' date=' I'll split with you...PM sent[/quote']

Alright count us in Mike for a split of a spot.

I don't agree with the whole if it melts that you don't get any though. Things happen and corals are temperamental. That being said I've done really good at growing corals for grow-outs in the past so I'm not too worried about myself but if you are willing to be a part of the grow-out you are also willing to take the risk of things happening. Just my .02

I'll play. Seems like we might need some ground rules though' date=' like if your acan dies, maybe you don't get any of the others since you don't have one to share? I dunno.[/quote']

Seems kinda mean.. crap happens sometimes. Heaters mess up, ato's fail.. would suck for something to go wrong and you lose your livestock then on top of that you miss out on the other 7 that you helped pay for.

I'll play. Seems like we might need some ground rules though' date=' like if your acan dies, maybe you don't get any of the others since you don't have one to share? I dunno.[/quote']

Was just a thought. I'm totally on board with sharing, even if something melts.

And I drive back and forth all over creation every week, so I can transport.