Help with Tank Move and get Free Gift Certificates to Premium Aquarium!

Emerald525

A forum member has generously offered to donate his sweet 150 gallon tank to TFT.(clap)(clap) The main tank is going to Lakeridge High School but the corals will be distributed to all of the TFT participants and I will also probably sell some for funds for the program.Trautman is going to house the tank at his place.

We need about 4 strong men or women to help move the tank and a big truck or van to put it in and move it to Trautman's house

When: Tuesday morning

What you will get. Not only will you be greatly appreciated for helping out a great cause:

Garrett from The Premium Aquarium has offered up 25 dollar gift certificates for your time and trouble!(clap)(clap)You will get a 50 dollar gift certificate if you have a truck or big rig of some sort for transport to help with gas! You rock Garrett!!

It's a glass tank so it will be heavy. Here are the details:

The glass tank dimensions are 42 x 24 x 32 (tank only). The tank stand is all black and comes with a custom low profile canopy that houses 2 x 250 Watt MH HQI 15K lights with VHO Actics. The canopy has built in cooling fans that are automated by the reef controller.

So please help out Trautman if you can and get a 25 to 50 dollar gift certificate to the Premium Aquarium for your trouble! Again hopefully it can happen this Tuesday!

I would be there but mornings wont work for me unless it is 6am =) I have to work if only it was in the evening ....

I hear you Jeramy. That's why I can't help out Tuesday either and several other people but the guy is very busy hence the reason he is donating his tank and wants it gone quickly as he does not have to maintain the tank. I think we are set with volunteers just firming up some details. Keep the offers coming though as I would like to have a backup list.

well if its not filled i think i can help. not super strong' date=' so if you find people who are stronger i understand :-p[/quote']

I appreciate the offer. I think we have it covered but I will put you on the backup list. Been working on this all day long! My cell phone is dead LOL! Keep the offers coming. It doesn't hurt to have backups.

Just stopped by Nicks at Rose City! He donated 5 powerheads! Thanks Nick!!!

He also gave me 2 250 watt new heaters at half price!

I also left 6 5 gallon sealable buckets and a 30 gallon rubbermaid tote with lid.

Marshall they are at your house!!!

Thanks again members and thanks again Nick and Garrett our wonderful sponsors!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Lol, no Jesse they only have one tank up right now. They didn't use the nano I gave them and I just told Marshall to hang on to it since I had no place to put it.

That's the only one I supplied.

He let them borrow his cube that he bought. However since he is graduating this year he will be taking that tank with him and transition to this tank.

Since this is a more complicated setup and bigger tank I wanted it to go to a high school. The corals will be distributed to the other TFT schools.

There's a nice anemone for the Pioneer school.

I will get some to Adventist and Huntington and plan on selling some items to raise more TFT funds.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

Speaking from experience nanos are awfully hard to keep up in a school. Also, if you are using them as a teaching item, the bigger the tank, the more phylums that can be represented for teaching marine biology.

Plus I'm not strong enough.

You're plenty strong Mark but I will still kick your butt if you keep with the Tony Romo comments! (wife)(laugh) You could practically move that tank all by yourself! Thanks again everyone for all the generous offers! (clap)

Thank you UCHU restaurant for donating the tank! (clap)(clap)

Thanks all those who have volunteered to help move the tank (clap)(clap)

Thanks Trautmann for agreeing with really short notice to keep it at your house and coordinating the move tomorrow. Sorry I can't be there...(clap)(clap)

Thank you Garrett at the Premium Aquarium for the gift certificates (clap)(clap)

Thank you Nick at Rosecity for the powerheads and the deal on the heater (clap)(clap)

Thank you Travis from Upscales for providing the bags for livestock transport (clap)(clap)

Archived