Chance to Win Free Coral New Members!**********

Emerald525

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Douglas (Oxx) again has gone above and beyond with being generous. He has already paid for his membership but donated more! You truly are the man! Douglas!(clap)(rock2)(rock2)

Just so people know I also plan to offer up some items for raffle and the earlier you signup the more raffle tickets you get:

First 5 get 10

Next 5 get 5

after that you will get 2 tickets.

I will post pictures of items tomorrow!

As for you Douglas, I don't know...(scratch) You're working towards a lifetime membership!(clap)(clap)(clap)

Glad to be of help, I know this site could use a better server.

Maybe I can do something to help drum up memberships - Offer a drawing at my May Meeting, everyone that shows up with a membership card or some proof of membership could get entered in a drawing for an LED Reef Light. I will post it in the May Meeting thread if I can work out the details.

Glad to be of help, I know this site could use a better server.

Maybe I can do something to help drum up memberships - Offer a drawing at my May Meeting, everyone that shows up with a membership card or some proof of membership could get entered in a drawing for an LED Reef Light. I will post it in the May Meeting thread if I can work out the details.

That would be awesome Douglas! Great idea! Woo hoo! And yes I would really like to get the server issues fixed when it gets bogged down. There always seems to be little glitches and we talk about having to conserve space. I would like for people to have more ability to have pms, bigger banners for the sponsors. It is such an inconvenience when the site goes down and people are trying to make deals and they can't check their messages!

Just payed.

I have you down. You get 5 raffle tickets!

Im interested' date=' you stated its only $20 but how long does that last how often would i have to renew it, i would have become a member a long time ago if i would have known it was only $20[/quote']

The membership is prorated. For the full year it is 24 dollars and then it goes down by 2 dollars every month as the expiration is the same for everyone which is the end of December. Only one spot left to get 5 tickets for the raffle and then it goes down to 2 tickets!

This is going well.(clap)(clap) Okay next 5 members signing up get only 2 tickets to the raffle and then after that everyone else gets one! Keep them coming! I will get cards out in the mail this evening! Don't forget you also get a chance at the meeting in May to win an LED light if you show your membership card!

I did it paid just now couldnt sleep so decided to give in i figured that im on this site all the time and love everything about it its about time i become a member thanks

LOL that's awesome! I will mail out your card this evening and have your status updated!

This is awesome! Thanks Kim

You're welcome Alex! I'm tired of all the glitches and errors. Let me know what we need to make our site run smoothly! Let's make it happen! (clap)

Keep the memberships coming! A chance to win coral and not have all the site problems we have been having lately and a chance to win an LED system in May? What's not to like about this?

would like to call in my payment if possible

Sorry George

We are a pretty humble site. We don't have a credit card or phone system available for calling in memberships. All we have is paypal. You can also leave cash with an officer or board member. Here is a list of who they are:

http://www.pnwmas.org/cmps_index.php?pageid=officers