Chance to Win Free Coral New Members!**********

Emerald525

Well as most of you know the site had a bunch of issues lately. Part of this is we have so many great members that the Server gets overloaded and we may need to upgrade. It costs money to pay for the server, find awesome guest speakers, pay our Masna dues, etc. etc...

Membership gets you the following:

1. Access to the members only sites

2. Your membership card provides discounts (usually 10%) to participating local fish stores

3. You get a bigger picture in your avatar

4. You get that oh so cool PNWMAS banner in your avatar

5. You have voting rights for board members and elections are coming up soon

6. Only paid members can run for office

7. You also have access to Itrader to leave feedback

8. Twice as many pms in your inbox

To sign up just click here. Make sure you put your PNWMAS screen name in so I know who you are! Also be sure to click March as membership is prorated and it is only 20 dollars!

http://www.pnwmas.org/cmps_index.php?pageid=join

Okay new incentive! If I have at least 15 people sign up by the end of March, you will get a chance to be in a raffle for the following prizes that I am donating. The sooner you sign up the more tickets you get.

First 5 people get 10 tickets (already have 4 people so only 1 spot left)

Next 5 get 5 tickets

Next 5 get 2 tickets

and after that each new member gets one ticket

Here's what you can win: (clap)

3 to 4 polyps of this green acan

DSC00471ARW.jpg

WYSWYG Micromussa frag. Coralgasm actually donated this to the club at Seamax. I thought I had lost it but it came back!(clap)(clap)

DSC00480ARW.jpg

Nice Joker Favia

DSC00483ARW.jpg

Nice frag of these Watermelons

DSC00484ARW.jpg

Frag of these no names

DSC00485ARW.jpg

At least 3 polyp frag of these

DSC00486ARW.jpg

WYSWYG Sandollar monti and 3 to 4 polyps acan

DSC00475ARW-2.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Douglas (Oxx) again has gone above and beyond with being generous. He has already paid for his membership but donated more! You truly are the man! Douglas!(clap)(rock2)(rock2)

Just so people know I also plan to offer up some items for raffle and the earlier you signup the more raffle tickets you get:

First 5 get 10

Next 5 get 5

after that you will get 2 tickets.

I will post pictures of items tomorrow!

As for you Douglas, I don't know...(scratch) You're working towards a lifetime membership!(clap)(clap)(clap)

Don't forget that you are allowed double the number of PM's. Great for those of us who rarely clean it out :)

Excellent point Derbird! I added that to my list. If you are a board member or officer, you get 600. All the more reason to consider running for the board or as an officer! :)

Actually for a local site we have an amazingly high membership count and paid members but there are still a much larger proportion of nonpaying members . I have heard from many that they just don't see enough benefits to paying for a membership which I can understand. It is something I want to look into like what paid members would like to see from their membership.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

I updated the first page with prizes you have a chance to win. I need at least 15 new members to sign up. The sooner you sign up the more chances you have to win. One prize per person and you will be able to pick your prize in the order you were drawn! So come on sign up people! It's only 20 dollars and it goes to the club and you get a chance to win coral!

I tell you what. Those who have renewed already post up here that you would like to be in the drawing and you will get one ticket in the drawing.

So for those people that procrastinated they get a better benefit....(whistle)

Just stirring the pot....(laugh)

I don't see why you need to give your corals away just to sign up. If they don't see the value then all were doing is bribing them to send money to the boards. Just my .02

So for those people that procrastinated they get a better benefit....(whistle)

Just stirring the pot....(laugh)

I don't see why you need to give your corals away just to sign up. If they don't see the value then all were doing is bribing them to send money to the boards. Just my .02

So does that mean you want in on the raffle Jesse? (whistle)...