Back again :)

SeahorseNW

My name is Jim and I have fell out of the Pnwmas for quite a while. Ive been busy with 5 young kids and decided to shut down my 270 reef, 37 reef and 60 frag tank. I since then set up a small operation to breed seahorses. Which is turning out to be quite time consuming but I enjoy it. I hope to breed pipefish and mandarin fish in the near future.

My seahorses are all trained to eat frozen mysis and are real easy to take care of. I have been getting some great feedback from the local stores. I have a facebook site (Seahorse Northwest) and posted some pics of the seahorses I breed. My breeding room is less than half the size of Dave's Clownhouse! I'd have to talk to the wife about a meeting at my house ;)

My seahorses are all trained to eat frozen mysis and are real easy to take care of. I have been getting some great feedback from the local stores. I have a facebook site (Seahorse Northwest) and posted some pics of the seahorses I breed. My breeding room is less than half the size of Dave's Clownhouse! I'd have to talk to the wife about a meeting at my house ;)

Awww you must be the one Dave was referring to about having seahorses available. Beth and I had thought about getting some seahorses for our sump area but put a pair of platinum clowns in there instead.

Archived